Vivo X60t Price Features Specifications and MediaTek 1100 Dimensity SoC
Vivo X60t Price Features and Full Specifications
Vivo X60t Price Features and Specifications: The “Vivo” recently announced a new “X60 Series” 5G smartphone in April 2021, that is Vivo X60t. The Vivo is launching a new phone every month for the last 4 months by following Vivo X60 – X60 pro – X60 Pro+ and now X60t. The phone looks similar to the vanilla X60. Currently, the phone is available in China.
The new Vivo smartphone has a 6.56 inches Full HD AMOLED display. It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC and It comes in two different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Poco F3, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Xiaomi Poco F3
Vivo X60t FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Vivo X60t
Display/Screen: The phone Vivo X60t supports a 6.56-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 19:8:9 ratio (~398 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G (china) / 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.79 (wide) PDFA, 13MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 13MP, f/2.46 (Macro) 50mm. The camera feature includes LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: It supports a 32MP, (wide) selfie camera with HDR.
Processor: The phone Vivo X60t is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in two different variants 10GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage, 12GB LPDDR5 256GB
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with OriginOS 1.0 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 4300 mAH, Non-removable with a 33W fast charger
Sensor: The phone supports an under-display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Color Spectrum Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ NaVIC/ A-GPS
Xiaomi Poco F3 SPECIFICATION
- 6.56-inch (1080 × 2376 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 19:8:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 10GB RAM 256GB storage / 12GB RAM 256GB storage
- Dual 5G SIM (nano + nano)
- OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11
- 48MP, f/1.79, (wide), PDFA, 13MP, f/2.2, 119 (ultrawide), 13MP, f/2.46, 50mm (macro), AF.
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 32MP wide front-facing camera
- Under Display fingerprint sensor, color spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, compass, and NFC enabled.
- Dimensions: 158.67 x 73.4 x 9.1 mm (6.24 x 2.89 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: Not Disclosed
- Dual 5G, 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
Vivo X60t Price Details :
The phone comes in two different colors, the price of the Vivo X60t in china is around CNY 3498 (Rs 39000) by Vivo. Currently, it is not available for sale.
Stay tuned for more information about all Xiaomi Poco F3 Price Release Date Specification details. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.