Xiaomi Poco F3 Price Features and Specifications
Xiaomi Poco F3 Price Features and Specifications: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers released a new “Poco Series” 5G smartphone in March 2021, that is Xiaomi Poco F3.
The new Mi smartphone has a 6.67 inches HDR10+ AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G and It comes in two different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Poco F3, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi Poco F3 FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Poco F3
Display/Screen: The phone Poco F3 supports a 6.67-inch Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G (SA/NSA) / 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4 (Macro). The camera feature includes LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: It supports a 20MP, f/2.5 (wide) selfie camera with HDR.
Processor: The phone Poco F3 is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm) mobile platform with Adreno 650
RAM: It is available in two different variants 6GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage, 8GB LPDDR5 256GB
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 4520 mAH, Non-removable with 33W fast charger, Quick Charge 3+
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ NaVIC/ A-GPS.
Xiaomi Poco F3 SPECIFICATION
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585) Snapdragon 870 5G 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB RAM 128GB storage / 8GB RAM 256GB storage
- Dual 5G SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, 119 (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro) 1/5.0″, AF.
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 20MP wide front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, color spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, compass, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196g, 7.8mm thickness
- Dual 5G, Dual 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging with Quick charge 3+.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Price Details :
The phone comes in three different celestial silver, Cosmic Black or Frosty White, the price of the Mi 11 ultra is not yet disclosed by Xiaomi. It is now available for order from 27th March 2021 and will go on sale.
How Xiaomi Poco F3 is different from Xiaomi Poco F2?
Last month Xiaomi Finally released a new Poco Series Smartphone that is Poco F3 on 27th March 2021. Now, Let come to the comparison between Poco F3 and Poco F2.
Good in Poco F3:
- The Poco F3 is more faster CPU than the Poco f2
- It looks more fashionable & Slim than Poco F2
- More battery capacity and use more
- NFC Enable,
Good in Poco F2:
- Better pictures quality and resolution than Poco F3
- It supports expandable storage by memory slot
- FM Radio enable
- It supports a 3.5mm jack
376 total views, 3 views today