ZTE nubia Z30 pro Price, Release Date, Specification
ZTE nubia Z30 pro Price Release Date Specification: The “ZTE” one of the biggest smartphone makers announced a new “nubia Z Series” 5G smartphone on 20th May 2021 is ZTE nubia Z30 pro. The phone comes with a Quad camera on the backside (include 64MP three cameras).
The new ZTE smartphone has 6.67 inches HDR10+ Super AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G and It comes in three different variants. Check out below the smartphone ZTE nubia Z30 pro, Release Date, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Oppo K9 Price Features Specification
ZTE nubia Z30 pro FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the ZTE nubia Z30 pro
Display/Screen: The phone Nubia Z30 pro supports a 6.67-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, Full HDR 10+ Super AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) + display with 144Hz refresh rate
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has four cameras on the backside. It supports 64MP, f/1.6 (wide) PDFA, Laser AF, OIS, 64MP, f/1.9, (standard), PDAF, 8MP, f/3.4 (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom and 64MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide). The camera feature includes Dual-LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: not disclosed by ZTE.
Processor: The phone Nubia Z30 Pro is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in three different variants 8GB LPDDR5 256GB, and 12GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage, and 16GB LPDDR5 512GB Storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with the Nubia UI 9 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 4200 mAH, Non-removable with a 120W fast charger
Sensor: The phone supports an under-display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Compass, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ A-GPS.
Read More: Gaming Smartphone Redmi K40 120Hz
ZTE Nubia Z30 pro SPECIFICATION
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR10+ Super AMOLED, 20:9 aspect ratio display with 144Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) Snapdragon 888 5G 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM 256GB storage / 12GB RAM 256GB storage / 16GB RAM 512GB storage
- Dual nano SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based on nubia UI 9
- 64MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDFA, Laser AF, OIS, 64MP, f/1.9, 35mm (standard), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm PDAF, 8MP, f/3.4, 123mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom and 64MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm
- Video quality in 8K/ 4K/ 1080p
- front-facing camera
- Under-display fingerprint sensor, color spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers & stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 73 x 8.5 mm (6.37 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 198g, 8.5mm thickness
- Dual Dual 5G/ 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging (100% in 15 mint)
ZTE nubia Z30 pro release date and Price Details :
The phone comes in three different colors Gold, Silver, and Black, the price of the ZTE nubia Z30 pro is around Rs.57,100 / $781. It is available for sale in May 2021.
ZTE previous smartphone in April 2021
As we know ZTE is one of the biggest smartphone makers. The ZTE recently announced a new smartphone Nubia Z30 pro. Last month 3 more smartphones launched by ZTE that are
Blade 11 Prime:
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime comes with 6.52 inches IPS LCD display. It is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (12nm). The Blade 11 Prime is packed with 3 rear cameras. It supports main 16MP (wide) / 8MP (ultrawide) / 2MP (depth) and 8MP selfie camera. It has a 4000mAh non-removable battery and wireless charging.
The price of Blade 11 Prime is around (Rs.14,200 or $135) and the phone is now available for sale from 27th April 2021.
Axon 30 Ultra 5G:
The ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G comes with 6.67 inches AMOLED display. The phone is powered by Octa-core snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm). The Axom 30 Ultra 5G Prime has four rear cameras. It supports three 64MP / 8MP and 16MP wide selfie cameras. It has a 4600mAh non-removable battery with 66W fast charging.
The price of Axon 30 ultra 5G is around (Rs.66,600 or $914) and the phone is now available for sale from 19th April 2021.
Axon 30 Pro 5G:
The ZTE Axon 30 Pro 5G comes with 6.67 inches AMOLED display. The phone is powered by Octa-core snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm). The Axom 30 pro 5G Prime has four rear cameras. It supports dual 64MP / 5MP / 2MP and 16MP wide selfie cameras. It has a 4200mAh non-removable battery with 55W fast charging.
The Axon 30 Pro 5G price is around (Rs.35,500) and the phone is now available for sale from 26th April 2021.
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
403 total views, 2 views today