ZTE Axon30 5G Launch Date Specifications Price || Axon 30 5G
ZTE Axon30 5G Launch Date Specifications Price
ZTE Axon30 5G Launch Date Specifications: As you know, for the past few days ZTE company is talking about the launch of its new smartphone. In previous leaks ZTE share the details of ZTE Axon30 5G Screen and Display. This phone is replacing from last year smartphone Axon20 5G. Axon20 5G was a first under display camera phone in the world.
Today, the company finally announce the launch date of Axon30 5G is 27th July at 7PM in China. Apart from this, Today ZTE also reveal the front and rear design of Axon30 5G in the new poster. As seen in the poster, it’s a notch less front screen means under display camera.
Also Read: Huawei P50 Launch Date Price Features
The poster confirms that the Axon 30 5G is coming in 4 different colors white, Black, Blue, and Beige. The rear back design confirm’s that the ZTE Axon30 5G has a unique camera setup that includes two rings. The first ring has a main 64Mp camera and second ring has a 3 camera setup.
Axon30 5G Specifications (Rumored)
- 6.92-inch, OLED Display, (1080 × 2400 pixels) , 20:9 aspect ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android 11, with EMUI 11
- 6GB LPDDR5 128GB/ 8GB LPDDR5 256GB and 12GB LPDDR5 512GB
- Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 16MP Under display selfie camera unnoticiable
- Rear Quad Camera setup in two rings
- Video Quality 4K / 1080p
- Under-display fingerprint, Proximity, Color Spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass, and NFC
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 8.3 mm(6.17 x 2.91 x 0.33 in) and Dual Nano-Sim
- 5G/4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS with A-GPS/ Galileo/ BDS / GLONASS, and USB 2.0 Type-C
- Loudspeaker and NFC
Note: If you found any error or mistake, kindly let us know in comment box or contact us