ZTE Axon 30 5g Unnoticeable Hidden Camera
ZTE Axon 30 5g with Unnoticeable Hidden Camera Features and Specifications: on 27th July 2021, the ‘ZTE’ a Chinese smartphones maker launched its new 5G smartphone called ZTE AXON 30 5G. Currently, this phone was launched in China market. It is available from 3rd August 2021 in the China market.
As you know, this phone is the company’s second under-display camera smartphone. Last year the company launched its first under-display smartphone Axon 20. The ZTE AXON 20 was the company’s first under-display smartphone in which the cam camera was being noticed a bit. But ZTE Axon 30 5G selfie camera is not visible at all.
Coming to its back camera, It comes with a two-ring camera setup in which ZTE provides a Quad Camera and dual-LED flash.The phone support 6.92 inches, OLED, display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G and it’s packed with a 4200mAh battery.
Currently, the phone is available in single variants. Check out below the details of the ZTE Axon 30 5g Unnoticeable Hidden Camera Features Specifications.
Read More: Nokia XR20 Final Price Announced
ZTE Axon 30 5G
The phone ZTE Axon 30 5G supports a 6.92-inch (1080 x 2460) pixels, OLED, 20.5:9 ratio (~388 ppi density) display with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual SIM
ZTE Axon 30 has four cameras on the backside. It supports the main 64MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The camera feature includes Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters. It supports a Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.0 (wide) under Display camera featuring Face-unlock, Screen flash, HDR, Portrait, Filters
The phone ZTE Axon 30 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 570 5G (7 nm) mobile platform with Adreno 650 (Graphic). It is available in multiple variants 6GB 128GB / 8GB 128GB/ and 8GB 256GB storage.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with MyOS 11 operating system. It packs a 4200 mAh, Non-removable with a 55W wired fast charger and USB Power Delivery. ZTE Axon 30 5G supports an Under Display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS.
ZTE Axon30 5G SPECIFICATION
- 6.92-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels), OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz refresh rate, 20.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-core(1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) Mobile Platform & Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X 128GB/ 8GB LPDDR4X 128GB/ 6GB LPDDR4X 256GB & Expandable memory with MicroSDXC
- Dual nano SIM (nano+nano)
- Android 11 with MyOS 11 Operating system
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), & 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p Video Editor
- Dual-LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 16MP, f/2.0 (wide) front-facing camera
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters
- Under display fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light Display, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- LoudSpeakers and 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 170.2 x 77.8 x 7.8 mm(6.70 x 3.06 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 189g and 7.8mm thickness
- 5G/ 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 4200 mAh battery with 55W wired fast charging with USB Power Delivery
ZTE Axon 30 5G Price and Launch Details :
The phone comes in different colors like Aqua and Black. The starting price of the ZTE Axon 30 5G is not yet disclosed by ZTE itself. But It is available from 3rd August 2021 in China.
Reviews on ZTE Axon 30 5G
- Very large display approx 7inch (6.92inches)
- With a 120Hz refresh rate, more interactive touch response
- Next-generation under-display camera that is purely invisible is one of the best features
- Smooth experience with faster CPU (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G)
- 5G & 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- Use multiple apps with lots of RAM (up to 8GB)
- Like other companies, didn’t not providing a 3.5mm jack
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all ZTE Axon 30 5g Unnoticeable Hidden Camera Features and Specifications details. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
157 total views, 1 views today