Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price Features and Specifications
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price Features and Specifications: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers released a new “Poco Series” 5G smartphone on 22nd March 2021 is Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. The phone comes with a Quad camera on the backside and a 20 MP Selfie camera.
The new Mi smartphone has 6.67 inches HDR10+ IPS LCD display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 5G and It comes in three different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Xiaomi Poco F3
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Poco X3 Pro
Display/Screen: The phone Poco X3 Pro supports a 6.67-inch Full HDR 10+ IPS LCD 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
Protection: The phone is protected with IP53 (dust, and splash)
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has four cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 2MP, f/2.4 (Macro) and 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The camera feature includes dual LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: It supports a 20MP, f/2.5 (wide) selfie camera with HDR.
Processor: The phone Poco X3 Pro is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 5G (7nm) mobile platform with Adreno 640
RAM: It is available in two different variants 6GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage, 8GB LPDDR5 256GB, and 8GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 5160 mAH, Non-removable with a 33W fast charger
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ A-GPS.
Poco X3 Pro SPECIFICATION
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR 10+ IPS LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio display with 120Hz refresh rate, 450 nits (typ), Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold) Snapdragon 860 5G 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM 128GB storage / 8GB RAM 256GB storage / 8GB RAM 128GB storage
- Expandable storage (MicroSD shared SIM slot)
- Dual nano SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 48MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, 119 (ultrawide), 1.0µm, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p
- 20MP wide front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, color spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, compass, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 215g, 9.4mm thickness
- Dual Dual 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5160mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Price Details :
The phone comes in three different colors Frost Blue, Metal Bronze, and Phantom Black, the price of the Poco X3 Pro is around Rs.19850 / $229 Xiaomi. It is now available for sale.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Customer Popular Reviews (Good & Bad)
- Everything in this phone is good enough for under 20k price range
- Camera average but good performance
- Gaming beast in this price range
- lowest brightness display light is fluctuating
- Very laggy at times
- Soo hot and drain battery so fast
- Still no OIS here nor in Poco f3
- While playing CODM, the game suddenly exit or the screen turn black and then exit
393 total views, 2 views today