Xiaomi Mi 11i Price Release Date and Full Specification
Xiaomi Mi 11i Price Release Date and Full Specification: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers announced a new “Mi 11 Series” 5G smartphone on 29th March 2021, that is Xiaomi Mi 11i.
The new Mi smartphone has a 6.67 inches HDR10+ AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and It comes in two different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11i, Full Specification and Feature.
Read More: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11i FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Mi 11i
Display/Screen: The phone Mi 11i supports a 6.67-inch Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is a slim and light design
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G (SA/NSA) / 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 108MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4 (Macro). The camera feature includes LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: It supports a 20MP, f/2.5 (wide) selfie camera with HDR.
Processor: The phone Mi 11i is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in three different variants 8GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage, 8GB LPDDR5 256GB
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 4520 mAH, Non-removable with 33W fast charger, Quick Charge 3+
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ NaVIC/ A-GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 11i SPECIFICATION
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR 10+ Super AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) Snapdragon 888 Soc 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM 128GB storage / 8GB RAM 256GB storage
- Dual 5G SIM (nano + nano)
- IP53, Splash and Dust resistant
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, 119mm (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro) 1/5.0″.
- Video quality in 8K/ 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 20MP wide front-facing camera
- Night photography
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, color spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, compass, ambient light sensor, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions:163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196g, 7.8mm thickness
- Dual 5G, Dual 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging with Quick charge 3+.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Price Details :
The phone comes in three different celestial silver, Cosmic Black or Frosty White, the price of the Mi 11 ultra is not yet disclosed by Xiaomi. It will be available for order from 2nd April 2021 and will go on sale in china.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi Ultra Summary in detail :
As we saw on Xiaomi world Premiere the Xiaomi announced the “Mi 11” series smartphone. The phone has the same 120Hz refresh rate. Every year Xiaomi comes with new technology in their flagship mobiles. On April 2nd, 2021 “Mi 11” series is available for sale in china.
The Mi 11 Pro: It packed with three cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains main 50MP wide, 8MP periscope telephoto, 13MP ultrawide on the rear, and 20MP wide selfie camera. It has a 5000 mAh capacity battery with a 67w wired fast charger and wireless charger. The Phone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC processor with Adreno 660 read more…
Mi 11 Ultra: It comes with three powerful cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains Main 50MP, 48MP, and 48MP on rear and 20MP selfie camera. It can take mobile photography to the next level. However, It also has a 5000mAh capacity battery with a wired and wireless fast charger.
The main common part Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra in their camera. Both the phone has a triple backside camera it features Samsung GN2 50MP primary camera. We can also shoot a video at the night.
As we assumed that it is available in 3 variants 10GB RAM/ 256GB storage, 12GB RAM/ 256GB Storage and 12GB RAM/ 512GB Storage.
Xiaomi already said on the live event that they work harder on night camera photography.
350 total views, 1 views today