Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price and Full Specification
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers announced a new “Mi 11 Series” 5G smartphone on 29th March 2021, that is Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra by following Mi 11 Pro.
The new Mi smartphone has a 6.81 inches HDR10+ AMOLED display and a secondary AMOLED rear selfie display on the backside. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and It comes in three different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Full Specification and Feature
Read More: Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra FEATURES AND PRICE
Check below the detailed features of the Mi 11 Ultra
Display/Screen: The phone Mi 11 pro supports a 6.81-inch Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus with Dolby Vision.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G / 4G/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: There are three powerful cameras on the backside. It supports main 50MP, f/2.0 (wide) Dual Pixel PDFA, OIS, 48MP, (periscope telephoto), 120x zoom and 10x Hybrid Zoom, 48MP, f/2.2 (Ultrawide). The feature includes Xiaomi Developed Algorithm Ultra Night Photos, Dual LED, HDR, and Rear AMOLED Selfie display on the backside.
Front Camera: It supports a 20MP, f/2.2 (wide) selfie camera with Panorama and HDR.
Processor: The phone Mi 11 Ultra is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in three different variants 10GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage, 12GB LPDDR5 256GB and 12GB 512GB storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12.5 operating system same as Mi 11 Ultra
Battery: The phone packs a 5000 mAH, Non-removable with 67W fast charger and 67W wireless fast charger (Rumor)
Sensor: The phone support an In-Display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Flicker Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ NaVIC/ A-GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra SPECIFICATION
- 6.81-inch (1440 × 3200 pixels) Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection with Dolby Vision
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) Snapdragon 888 Soc 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 10GB RAM 256GB storage / 12GB RAM 256GB storage and 12GB RAM 512GB storage
- Dual 5G SIM (nano + nano)
- Water and IP68 Dust resistant
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12″, 1.14µm, dual pixel PDFA, OIS, 48MP, f/4.1, 120mm (periscope telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 120x zoom and 10x Hybrid zoom, 48MP, f/2.2, 12mm (Ultrawide) 1/2.0″, PDAF.
- Video quality in 8K/ 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 20MP wide front-facing camera
- 1920 fps Slow-motion
- Ultra Night photography by Xiaomi developed an algorithm
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Flicker Sensor, Accelerometer sensor, compass, ambient light sensor, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions:164.3 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 224g, 8.4mm thickness
- Dual 5G, Dual 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging and 67w (Rumored) wireless fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Price Details :
The phone comes in two different colors Black, and Ceramic White, the price of the Mi 11 ultra is not yet disclosed by Xiaomi. It will be available for order from 2nd April 2021 and will go on sale in china.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Summary in detail.
As we saw on Xiaomi world Premiere the Xiaomi announced Mi 11 Ultra by following Mi 11 Pro. The phone Mi 11 Pro has the same display as Mi 11 Ultra that is 6.81 inches curved with a 120Hz refresh rate. As per the rumors, the phone is available in three color options.
The Mi 11 Pro is packed with three cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains main 50MP wide, 8MP periscope telephoto, 13MP ultrawide on the rear, and 20MP wide selfie camera. It can take mobile photography to the next level. Every year Xiaomi comes with new technology in their flagship mobiles. It has a 5000 mAh capacity battery with a 67w wired fast charger and wireless charger.
The main common part Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra in their camera. Both the phone has a triple backside camera it features Samsung GN2 50MP primary camera. We can shoot a video in 8K/ 4K quality. The Mi 11 Pro also powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC processor with Adreno 660. As we assumed that it is available in 3 variants 10GB RAM/ 256GB storage, 12GB RAM/ 256GB Storage and 12GB RAM/ 512GB Storage. The Mi 11 Pro is also available for sale on 2nd April in China
Xiaomi already said on the live event that they work harder on night camera photography.
372 total views, 1 views today