Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Price and Full Specification
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Price in India: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers recently announced a new “Mi 11 Series” 5G smartphone on 29th March 2021, that is Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro along with Mi 11 Pro Ultra.
The new Mi smartphone has a 6.81 inches AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and It comes in three different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, Full Specification and full Features deatils.
Read More: Oneplus 9 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro FEATURES AND PRICE
Check below the detailed features of Mi 11 Pro
Display/Screen: The phone Mi 11 pro supports a 6.81-inch Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G China/ 4G-China / 3G-HSPA/ CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: There are cameras on the backside. It supports main 50MP, f/2.4 (wide) Dual Pixel PDFA, OIS, 8MP, (periscope), 5x optical zoom, 13MP, f/2.4 (Ultrawide). The feature includes Dual LED or HDR. It takes night photography to next level
Front Camera: It supports a 20MP, (wide) selfie camera with Panorama and HDR.
Processor: The phone Mi 11 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in three different variants 8GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage, 8GB LPDDR5 256GB and 12GB 256GB storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12.5 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 5000 mAH, Non-removable with 67W fast charger and 67W wireless fast charger (Rumor)
Sensor: The phone support an In-Display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ NaVIC/ A-GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro SPECIFICATION
- 6.81-inch (1440 × 3200 pixels) Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) Snapdragon 888 Soc 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM 128GB storage / 8GB RAM 256GB storage and 12GB RAM 256GB storage
- Dual 5G SIM (nano + nano)
- Water and IP68 Dust resistant
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 50MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12″, 1.14µm, dual pixel PDFA, OIS, 8MP, 120mm (periscope telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 13MP, f/2.4, 16mm (Ultrawide).
- Video quality in 8K/ 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, compass, ambient light sensor, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions:164.3 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 208g, 8.5mm thickness
- Dual 5G China, Dual 4G-China VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging and 67w (Rumored) wireless fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Price Details :
The phone comes in three different colors Purple, Black, and Green, the starting price is not disclosed. It will be available for order from 2nd April 2021 and will go on sale in china.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Summary in detail :
As we saw on Xiaomi world Premiere the Xiaomi launched Mi 11 pro along with Mi 11 Ultra also. The phone Mi 11 Ultra placed above the Mi 11 Pro and It also has the same display as Mi 11 Pro that is 6.81 inches curved with a 120Hz refresh rate. As per the rumors, the phone is available in two color options white and black.
The Mi 11 ultra is pack with three cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It can take mobile photography to the next level. Every year Xiaomi comes with new technology in their flagship mobiles. It has a 5000 mAh capacity battery with a 67w wired fast charger and wireless charger.
The main common part Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra in their camera. Both the phone has a triple backside camera it features Samsung GN2 50MP primary camera. We can shoot a video in 8K/ 4K quality.
The Mi 11 Ultra also powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC processor with Adreno 660. As we assumed that it is available in 3 variants 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage, 12GB RAM/ 256GB Storage and 12GB RAM/ 512GB Storage. The Mi 11 Ultra is also available for sale on 2nd April in China
Xiaomi already said on the live event that they work harder on night camera photography.
367 total views, 1 views today