Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price Release Date and Full Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price Release Date and Full Specifications: The “Xiaomi” one of the biggest smartphone makers announced a new “Mi 11 Series” 5G smartphone on 29th March 2021, that is Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
The new Mi smartphone has a 6.55 inches HDR10+ AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G and It comes in three different variants. Check out below the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Mi 11 Lite
Display/Screen: The phone Mi 11 Lite supports a 6.55-inch Full HDR 10+ AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density) + display with a 60/90Hz refresh rate, Touch Sampling rate 240Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity options such as – 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and supports Hybrid Dual Nano-SIM.
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 64MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4 (Macro). The camera feature includes Dual-LED Flash, HDR.
Front Camera: It supports a 16MP, f/2.5 (wide) selfie camera with HDR and Panorama.
Processor: The phone Mi 11 Lite is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) mobile platform with Adreno 618.
RAM: It is available in three different variants 6GB LPDDRX 64GB Storage, 6GB LPDDRX 128GB Storage, 8GB LPDDRX 128GB.
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with MIUI 12 operating system.
Battery: The phone packs a 4250 mAH, Non-removable with a 33W fast charger.
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Infrared port, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ NaVIC.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite SPECIFICATION
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR 10+ Super AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 90Hz refresh rate, Touch Sampling 240Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-Core (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver & 2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 6GB RAM 64GB storage / 6GB RAM 128GB storage / 8GB RAM 128GB Storage.
- Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 64MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) 1/4.0″, 5MP, f/2.4, (macro) AF.
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p/ HDR10+
- 16MP, f/2.5, 25mm wide front-facing camera
- Night photography
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, IR Blaster, and NFC enabled
- Loudspeakers with stereo and Dual Speaker
- Dimensions:160.5 x 75.7 x 6.8 mm (6.32 x 2.98 x 0.27 in)
- Weight: 157g, 6.8mm thickness
- Dual 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price Details :
The phone comes in three different Boba Black, Bubblegum Blue, and Peach pink, the price of the Mi 11 Lite is not yet disclosed by Xiaomi. It will be available for order from 2nd April 2021 and will go on sale in china.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11i Summary in detail :
As we saw on Xiaomi world Premiere the Xiaomi announced the “Mi 11” series smartphone. Every year Xiaomi comes with new technology in their flagship mobiles. On April 2nd, 2021 “Mi 11” series is available for sale in china.
The Mi 11 Pro: It is packed with three cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains main 50MP wide, 8MP periscope telephoto, 13MP ultrawide on the rear, and 20MP wide selfie camera. It has a 5000 mAh capacity battery with a 67w wired fast charger and wireless charger. The Phone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC processor with Adreno 660 read more…
Mi 11 Ultra: It comes with three powerful cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains Main 50MP, 48MP, and 48MP on rear and 20MP selfie camera. It can take mobile photography to the next level. However, It also has a 5000mAh capacity battery with a wired and wireless fast charger read more…
Mi 11i: There are three cameras on the backside and one selfie camera. It contains 108MP/ 8MP/ 5MP on rear side and 20MP selfie. It has a 4520mAh capacity battery with a 33W wired fast charger. However, the phone is available in 2 variants. Mi 11i is powered by Oct core Qualcomm snapdragon 888 read more…..
The main common part Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11i in their camera. Both the phone has a triple backside camera it features Samsung GN2 50MP primary camera.
Xiaomi already said on the live event that they work harder on night camera photography.
481 total views, 1 views today