Vivo y33s 50MP Camera Price and Specifications
Vivo y33s 50MP Camera Price and Specifications in India 2021: Recently Vivo a Chinese smartphone maker, launched its new “Vivo Y” series smartphone called Vivo y33s. Last Vivo Launched a budget-friendly smartphone Vivo Y21 and now Vivo Y33s. This phone is currently available in India.
Its back camera comes with a three-camera setup on the backside with LED flash and a Selfie Camera. The phone support 6.58 inches IPS LCD, display. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio processor and it’s packed with a 5000 mAh battery.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A03s Budget Phone
The phone is available in two variants. Check out below the details of the Vivo y33s 50MP Camera Price and Specifications in India 2021.
Vivo y33s with 50MP Camera
The phone Vivo y33s supports 6.58-inch (1080 x 2408) pixels. It has an IPS LCD Display, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) display. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM.
Vivo y33s has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 50MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), and 2MP, f/2.4, (depth). The camera feature includes LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode. It supports a Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.0 (wide) front-facing camera featuring Face-unlock, Filters.
The phone Vivo y33s is powered by MediaTek Helio P80 (12 nm) mobile platform with Mali-G52 MC2 (Graphics). It is available in single variants 8GB/ 128GB Storage.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with Funtouch 11.1 operating system. It packs a 5000 mAh, Non-removable with an 18W wired fast charger. Vivo Y33s supports a side Mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS/ AGPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS. The Price of the Vivo y33s is given below.
Vivo y33s SPECIFICATIONS
- IPS LCD Display
- 6.58-inch (1080 × 2408 pixels), (~401 ppi density)
- 20:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-core(2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- MediaTek Helio G80 (12 nm) Mobile Platform – Chipset
- Mali-G52 MC2 (GPU)
- Funtouch 11.1, Android 11 Operating system
- 8GB LPDDR 128GB Storage Capacity
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video quality is 4K (rumor), 1080p
- LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro-mode, Filters
- 16 MP, f/2.0
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters
- Side Mounted fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity
- 3.5mm Audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.1 x 8 mm (6.47 x 3.00 x 0.31 in)
- 182g & 8mm thickness
- Wi-Fi Support 802.11,
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE,
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0
- FM Radio
- 5000 mAh battery non-removable
- 18W wired fast charging
- Dual-Nano SIM
Vivo Y33s Price and Availability
The phone comes in two different colors Mirror Black, and Midday Dream. The Price of the Vivo y33s in India is around $ 242 (USD) and Rs. 17,990 (INR). The Vivo Y33s are now available in India.
Vivo Y33s Advantage
- Best mid-range phone with MTK Helio G80 (12 nm)
- Budget-friendly Mid-range smartphone under Rs.20000 (INR)
- 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all Vivo y33s 50MP Camera Price and Specifications in India 2021. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
318 total views, 2 views today