Vivo iQOO 8 Pro 120Hz launched Price Specifications
Vivo iQOO 8 Pro 120Hz launched Price Specifications and Release Date: On 17th August iQOO, a Vivo sub-branded company launched its new 5G smartphone called Vivo iQOO 8 Pro. The phone is currently launched only in China. The company launched iQOO 8 Pro along with iQOO 8. The phone comes in two different colors.
Its back camera comes with a three-camera setup on the backside with Dual-LED flash and a Selfie Camera. The phone support 6.78 inches LTPO AMOLED, display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and it’s packed with a 4500mAh battery.
The phone is available in multiple variants. Check out below the details of the Vivo iQOO 8 Pro 120Hz launched Price Specifications and features.
iQOO 8 Pro 120Hz Details
The phone Vivo iQOO 8 pro supports 6.78-inch (1440 x 3200) pixels. It is HDR10+ certified, LTPO AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio (~518 ppi density) display. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM.
Vivo iQOO 8 pro has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 50MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDFA, Gimbal Stabilization, 16MP, f/2.2, (telephoto), 48MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide). The camera feature includes Dual LED, Dual-tone flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters.
It supports a Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.4 (wide) front-facing camera featuring Face-unlock, Screen flash, HDR, Filters. The phone Vivo iQOO 8 pro is powered by Qualcomm SD 888+ 5G (5 nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660 GPU (Graphics). It is available in multiple variants 8GB/ 256GB, 12GB/ 256GB, and 12GB/ 512GB.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with the OriginOS operating system. It packs a 4500 mAh, Non-removable with a 120W wired and 50W wireless fast charger. Vivo iQOO 8 pro supports an Under Display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and NFC.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ AGPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo. The Price of the Vivo iQOO 8 120Hz is given below.
Vivo iQOO 8 pro 120Hz SPECIFICATION
- LTPO AMOLED Display, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1500 nits (peak)
- 6.78-inch (1440 × 3200 pixels), (~518 ppi density)
- 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-core(1×2.99 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5 nm) Mobile Platform
- Adreno 660 GPU
- OriginOS & Android 11 Operating system
- 12 GB LPDDR 512GB Storage Capacity
- 12GB LPDDR 256GB Storage Capacity
- 8 GB LPDDR 128 GB Storage Capacity
- UFS 3.1
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, gimbal stabilization
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 60mm (telephoto), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, OIS
- 48 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 114˚(ultrawide), 0.8µm, AF
- Video quality in 8K/ 1080p
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro-mode, Filters
- 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Video Quality 1080p
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters, HDR
- Under Display fingerprint sensor, Color Spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass, Proximity
- Dual speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack
- Dimensions: 165 x 75.2 x 9.2 mm (6.50 x 2.96 x 0.36 in)
- 205g & 9.2mm thickness
- Wi-Fi Support 802.11,
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE,
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- 4500 mAh battery non-removable
- 120W wired fast charging
- 50W wireless fast charger
- Dual-Nano SIM
Vivo iQOO 8 pro Price and Availability
The phone comes in four colors Black and White. The Price of the Vivo iQOO 8 pro is around Rs 57,419 (INR) and $ 773 (USD). The Vivo iQOO 8 is available in China from 26th August 2021.
iQOO 8 pro 120Hz Reviews
- Best phone with SD 888+ 5G (5 nm)
- 5G & 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- Use multiple apps with lots of RAM (up to 12GB)
- With 120Hz it gives a smooth response time
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all Vivo iQOO 8 Pro 120Hz launched Price Specifications and Release Dates. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
250 total views, 3 views today