Sony Xperia 1 III Price Release Date and Full Specifications
Sony Xperia 1 III Price Release Date and Specifications
Sony Xperia 1 III price Release Date Specifications: On 14th April 2021 “Sony” announced a new smartphone: Sony Xperia 1 III. Xperia 1 III phone has a glass front and glass back (Gorilla glass 6)
The new Xperia 1 III smartphone has a bigger 6.5 inches OLED display and the latest Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 888 5G and It comes in two different variants. However, the phone supports a dual Nano-SIM and the phone is water/dust resistant. Check out below the smartphone Sony Xperia 1 III, Price in India, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Sony Xperia 10 III
Sony Xperia 1 III FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Sony Xperia 1 III
Display/Screen: The phone Sony Xperia 1 III supports a 6.5 inches (1644 x 3840 pixels) – OLED display, 1B colors HDR (~643 ppi density), 4K@60Hz / FHD@120Hz, and the latest Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
Body: It is built with front and back glass (Gorilla Glass) and an aluminum frame
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G/ 4G/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual SIM
Rear Camera: It has four cameras on the rear backside. It supports the main 12MP, f/1.7, (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, and 12MP, f/2.3 (telephoto), f/2.8 (telephoto) Dual Pixel PDAF, 3x/4.4x optical zoom, OIS and 12MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide) Dual Pixel PDAF, and 0.3MP, TOF 3D (depth). The camera feature includes Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, LED Flash, Panorama, eye tracking, and HDR
Front Camera: It supports an 8MP, f/2.0 (wide) selfie camera
Processor: The phone Xperia 1 III is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: Currently, it is available in single variants 12GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage and 12GB LPDDR5 512GB Storage with an expandable MicroSDXC slot (shared SIM slot)
Software: The phone runs on Android 11
Battery: The phone packs a powerful 4500 mAH, Non-removable with a 30W fast wireless charger/ Quick Charge
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, barometer, Color spectrum, compass, Native Sony Alpha camera support, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ A-GPS/ BDS/ QZSS
Read More: Lenovo Latest Gaming Smartphone with Dual in-built Cooling fan and Gaming Trigger
Sony Xperia 1 III SPECIFICATION
- 6.5 inches (1644 x 3840 pixels) – OLED display, 1B colors HDR (~643 ppi density), 4K@60Hz / FHD@120Hz, and the latest Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB RAM 256GB storage / 12GB RAM 512GB storage and expandable MicroSDXC card slot (shared SIM slot)
- Dual Nano SIM or Dual Hybrid SIM
- IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant
- Based on the Android 11 Operating system
- 12MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.7″, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, and 12MP, f/2.3 70mm (telephoto), f/2.8 105mm (telephoto), 1/2.9″, Dual Pixel PDAF, 3x/4.4x optical zoom, OIS and 12MP, f/2.2, 124 (ultrawide), 1/2.6″ Dual Pixel PDAF, and 0.3MP, TOF 3D (depth)
- Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, and eye tracking
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p
- 8MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4.0″, front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, compass, proximity, color spectrum, barometer, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 165 x 71 x 8.2 mm (6.50 x 2.80 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 186G, 8.2mm thickness
- Dual 5G/ 4G, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery capacity with 30W wired fast charging and Wireless fast charging
Find Sony Xperia 1 III Price and Release date Details :
The phone comes in tox different colors Frosted Purple, Frosted Black, and Frosted Gray, the price of the Sony Xperia 1 III is around ($1563 and Rs.117924.40) by sony. The phone is available in Q2 2021
Sony Xperia 5 III:
Xperia 5III smartphone has a bigger 6.10 inches OLED display and the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 888 5G and It comes in two different variants. However, the phone supports a dual Nano-SIM and the phone is water/dust resistant.
Xperia 5 III phone dynamic sound vibration system. It has a Zeiss optics, Zeiss t* lens coating with eye-tracking on the rear camera.
Sony Xperia 10 III:
Xperia 10 III smartphone has a bigger 6.0 inches OLED display and the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 690 5G and It comes in single different variants. However, the phone supports a dual Nano-SIM and the phone is water/dust resistant. Read more…
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all the Sony Xperia 1 III Price Full Specification details. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.