OnePlus 6 and 6t New Update OxygenOS 11 and Android 11
OnePlus release a New Software update in Oneplus 6 6t
OxygenOS New Software update in Oneplus 6 6t: OnePlus has finally released the OxygenOS 11 open beta supported Android 11 for the OnePlus 6 and therefore the OnePlus 6T, over a month before schedule.
The OnePlus had previously announced that the primary open beta would arrive for both of those devices in the last week of August. Confine that this is often still software, and it’s not necessarily worth installing on your daily driver just yet.
The OnePlus 6T launched in October of 2018 with Android 9 Pie, while the OnePlus 6 launched in May of 2018 with Android 8.1 Oreo installed.
Check out below the changelog of OnePlus 6 / 6T
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process might be a little longer, please be more patient.
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up, and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp, and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mistouch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer a more convenient operation
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Dark Mode
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode, you can pull down the Quick Settings panel and find it
- Supported automatically enable by time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
As long as the software updates for both the OnePlus 6 and 6T are unified, the OxygenOS 11 update supported Android 11 will likely be the ultimate major OS update for both devices. In other words, don’t expect either device to urge updated to Android 12. OnePlus 6 already gets 3 major updates from its launched date.
Users should confine in mind that if they switch to the Open Beta builds, they are unable to get an OTA to modify to a stable build. They’re going to got to manually install an update package to modify. Make sure you make a full system backup before proceeding, OnePlus also recommends itself. While the update doesn’t wipe your phone, there’s always the potential for something to travel wrong.