Realme Narzo 30 Price in India || Full Specifications
Realme Narzo 30 Price in India: On 24th June 2012 Realme launched two new smartphones in India. The new smartphones are added in the “Narzro” series that is Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 5G. This Narzo 30 is available in 4G and 5g. So, In this article, we are sharing the complete features and specifications of Real Narzo 30.
The new Realme smartphone has 6.5 inches IPS LCD. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio processor and It comes in different variants. It was a budget smartphone under Rs.15,000. Check out below the smartphone Realme Narzo 30 Price in India, Full Specifications, and Features.
Read More: Compare Mi 11 Lite and Redmi Note 10 Pro
Realme Narzo 30 Features
Check out below the full details features of the Realme Narzo 30
Display/Screen: The phone Realme Narzo 30 supports a 6.5-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, IPS LCD 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) + display with 90Hz refresh rate
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The camera feature includes LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters.
Front Camera: It supports a Dual Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.1 (wide) selfie camera
Processor: The phone Realme Narzo 30 is powered by Mediatek Helio G95 (12nm) mobile platform with Mali-G76 (Graphic)
RAM: It is available in single variants 4GB LPDDR5 64GB Storage / 6GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with Realme UI 2.0 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 5000 mAH, Non-removable with an 30W Dart charger
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, and NFC
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ A-GPS.
Realme Narzo 30 SPECIFICATION
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) IPS LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio (~405 ppi density) resolution with 90Hz refresh rate, 580 nits (peak)
- Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) Mediatek Helio G95 Mobile Platform with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 4GB RAM 64GB storage / 6GB RAM 128GB storage / Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- Dual nano-SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Video quality in 4K / 1080p Video Editor
- Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 16MP, f/2.1 (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm, front-facing camera
- Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- Loudspeakers / 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm (6.39 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 192g and 9.4mm thickness
- 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W wired fast charging
Realme Narzo 30 Price Details :
The phone comes in a two colors that is Racing Blue and Racing Silver, the starting price of the Realme Narzo 30 Price in India is around Rs.12,499. It will be now available for sale in India very soon..
Realme Narzo 30 Advantages and Disadvantages
- With a 90Hz refresh rate, more interactive touch response
- 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- It has a 3.5mm jack to connect Speakers, headphones
- Expandable storage through MicroSD Slot
- Budget Smartphone under Rs. 12,499 (starting)
- Good for game lovers
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
159 total views, 1 views today