Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in India || Release Date and Specifications
Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in India || Full Specifications
Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in India: On 24th June 2012 Realme launched two new smartphones in India. The new smartphones are added in the “Narzro” series that is Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 5G. This Narzo 30 is available in 4G and 5g. So, In this article, we are sharing the complete features and specifications of the new 5G Smartphone Real Narzo 30 5G.
Read More: Compare Mi 11 Lite and Redmi Note 10 Pro
The new Realme smartphone has 6.5 inches IPS LCD. It is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity processor and It comes in different variants. Check out below the smartphone Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in India, Full Specifications, and Features.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Features
Check out below the full details features of the Realme Narzo 30 5G
Display/Screen: The phone Realme Narzo 30 5g supports a 6.5-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, IPS LCD 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) + display with 90Hz refresh rate
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The camera feature includes LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters.
Front Camera: It supports a Dual Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.1 (wide) selfie camera
Processor: The phone Realme Narzo 30 5G is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 500 (7nm) mobile platform with Mali-G57 MC2 (Graphic)
RAM: It is available in single variants 6GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 along with Realme UI 2.0 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 5000 mAH, Non-removable with an 18W fast charger
Sensor: The phone supports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Compass
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ A-GPS.
Narzo 30 5G SPECIFICATION
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) IPS LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio (~405 ppi density) resolution with 90Hz refresh rate, 600 nits (peak)
- Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) Mediatek Dimensity 700 5G Mobile Platform with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM 128GB storage / Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- Dual nano-SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 based on Realme UI 2.0
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Video quality in 1080p Video Editor
- Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 16MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide), front-facing camera
- Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- Loudspeakers / 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.5 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 185g and 8.5mm thickness
- 5G/4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Narzo 30 5G Price Details :
The phone comes in two colors that are Racing Blue and Racing Silver, the starting price of the Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in India is around Rs.15,999. It will be now available for sale in India very soon..
Advantages of Realme Narzo 30 5G
- With a 90Hz refresh rate, more interactive touch response
- 5G and 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- It has a 3.5mm jack to connect Speakers, headphones
- Expandable storage through MicroSD Slot
- Budget Smartphone for mobile games lovers
- Better Processor than Realme Narzo 30
- Gaming beast with Mediatek Dimensity 700 (Processor)
As we know Realme India Launched “Realme Narzo 30” on 24th June 2021. The phone is available in 2 different variants. That is Narzo 30 a 4G Smartphone and Narzo 30 5G a 5G enabled smartphone. Read more about Realme Narzo 30
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.