Realme GT Master Explorer 120HZ Price
Realme GT Master Explorer 120HZ Price
Realme GT Master Explorer 120HZ Price Features and Specifications: Realme company has recently launched its new smartphone, which is named Realme GT Master Explorer. This phone was just launched in China on 21st July 2021. The phone is launched along with Realme GT Master.
If we talk about the GT Series phone, then the company launched its first GT Series phone in March 2021.
Realme GT Master Explorer supports 6.55 inches Super AMOLED, HDR10+, 120Hz display. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G and it comes with a triple rear camera on the backside and one Selfie camera. Check out below the details of Realme GT Master Explorer 120HZ Price Features and Specifications.
Realme GT Master Explorer Details
The Realme GT Master Explorer phone supports 6.55-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, HDR10+, Super AMOLED touchscreen, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density). It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM.
Realme GT Master Explorer has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 50MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), PDAF, 16MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), 2MP f/2.4 (macro). The camera feature includes Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters. It also supports a 32MP, f/2.5 26mm (wide) front Selfie camera.
Also Read: Realme GT Master Edition Price and Features
The phone Realme GT Master Explorer is powered by the Octa-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G mobile platform and Adreno 650 Graphics. However, it comes in multiple variants 8GB LPDDR5 128GB, and 12GB LPDDR5 256GB. There is no extra storage in the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with RealmeUI 2.0 operating system. It packs a 4500 mAh, Non-removable battery with a 65W fast charger. It can charge 100% in 33mints claim by Realme itself. However, It supports under-display fingerprint sensors, accelerometers, color spectrum, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and Compass.
It has various connectivity options USB Type-C 2.0, WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ GLONASS/ BDS / Galileo/ A-GPS/ QZSS.
Realme GT Master Explorer Specifications
- 6.55-inch, HDR10+, 120 HZ, Super AMOLED Display, 1100 nits (peaks)
- (1080 × 2400 pixels) , 20:9 aspect ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection
- Octa-core(1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm) Mobile Platform and Adreno 650
- Android 11, with Realme UI 2.0
RAM & Storage
- 8GB LPDDR5 128GB/ 12GB LPDDR5 256GB
Back Camera and Features
- 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Dual-LED flash, HDR, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- Video Quality 4K / 1080p
Front Camera and Features
- 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- HDR, Panorama
- Under Display fingerprint, Proximity, Color Spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass, and NFC
- Dimensions: 159.9 mm x 72.5 mm x 8.0/8.8 mm
- Front Gorilla Glass 5,
- Dual Nano-Sim
- Weight 185g & 8mm thickness
- Wi-Fi Support 802.11
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS with A-GPS/ Galileo/ BDS / GLONASS/ QZSS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
Battery and Audio
- 4500 mAh battery and 65W fast charging
- Loudspeaker with Stereo Speakers
Realme GT Master Explorer Released Date & Price Details :
The phone comes in Different colors options Aurora, Grey, Apricot, and White. It is available in July 2021 and the expected price of the phone is around $448 (Rs.34,000). Currently, the phone is only launched only in China Market.
- Looks good but need more storage or provide SD card slot
- 4500mAh battery is not enough need bigger battery
- Perfect smartphone with SD 870 5G processor in just 35K
Note: If you found any error or mistake, kindly let us know in comment box or contact us
Stay tuned for more information about all Realme GT Master Explorer 120HZ Price Features and Specifications in detail. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter and Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.