Oppo Reno 6 Z Specs Features and Release Date || Oppo Reno6 Z
Oppo Reno 6 Z Specs Features and Release Date
Oppo Reno 6 Z Specs Features and Release Date: Oppo is going to launch its new smartphone Oppo Reno 6 Z in Thailand tomorrow. But a day before the launch, the specifications of the phone are being shown on oppo’s thai website.
The company launch this phone after the Sucessfully launch of Reno6 and Reno6 pro 5G. Oppo Reno 6 Z was first launch in thailant tomorrow 21st of July 2021, but very soon the phone is also available in other regions. The company has shared some key features and specifications of Oppo Reno 6 Z on its Thai website. Check out Below the Oppo Reno 6 Z Specs Features and Release Date.
Oppo Reno6 Z
The Oppo Reno 6 Z phone supports 6.43-inch, FHD, AMOLED display, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM.
Oppo Reno6 Z has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 64MP, (wide), PDAF, 8MP ultrawide, and 2MP, (macro). The camera feature includes Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters and one wide angle Selfie camera .
Also Read: Vivo S10 Pro Release Date and Price
The phone Oppo Reno 6 Z is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800 mobile platform. However, it comes in single variants 8GB LPDDR5 128GB, other variants will be coming soon.
The phone runs on Android 11 along with ColorOS 11.1 operating system. However, It supports side-mounted fingerprint sensors, accelerometers, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and Compass.
It has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ BDS / Galileo/ A-GPS.
Oppo Reno 6 Z Specifications
- 6.43 inches, FHD AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and Dual Nano SIM
- Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800
- It has 3 cameras on backside 64MP wide, 8MP Ultrawide, and 2MP Macro
- Camera Featuring Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro-mode
- One Selfie Camera
- Video Quality: 4K, 1080p, and 720p
- The phone runs on android 11 along with ColorOS 11.1 operating system
- It is available in 8GB LPDDR5 128GB
- side-mounted fingerprint sensors, accelerometers, Color Spectrum, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, and Compass
- NFS, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS (GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, A-GPS
Note: If you found any error or mistake, kindly let us know in comment box or contact us
The Oppo Reno 6 Z is comes in two colors Stellar Black and Aurora. The price of the Reno6 Z is not disclosed by oppo its.
Stay tuned for more information about all Oppo Reno 6 Z Specs Features and Release Date in detail. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter and Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.