Oneplus Nord 2 Gets First OxygenOS Update July 2021
Oneplus Nord 2 Gets First OxygenOS Update
Oneplus Nord 2 Gets First OxygenOS Update: Yesterday 23rd July 2021, the Oneplus launch its new Nord series 5G smartphone called Oneplus Nord 2. So, this new OxygenOS update has come before the launch of Oneplus Nord 2 on the same day.
As you know the first sale of Oneplus Nord 2 is on the 26th of July 2021. Even before this, the company shared the first update of the phone. Now coming to the update, It optimized the Auto-Brightness and the experience of Fingerprint unlocking. Talking about the camera, this update gives you New Ultra Resolution mode.
Check out below the Details of Oneplus Nord2 First OxygenOS Update
OnePlus Nord2 – OxygenOS 11.3 A.05 EEA Changelog
- Optimized the algorithm of automatic brightness
- Optimize the experience of fingerprint unlocking
- Fixed the Wi-Fi connection failure issue on the Setup Wizard interface
- Improved system stability
- Newly added Ultra Resolution mode, turn on this feature to make the picture details clearer
- Optimized the AI Beautification feature, able to automatically retouch photos based on your skin color and preferences
- Improved application performance
- Improved the performance and stability of network transfers
Oneplus Nord 2 Features
The Oneplus Nord 2 supports 6.43 inches, 1080×2400 pixels, Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz display, and HDR10+ with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by MediaTek Dimesity 1200 5G (6nm). It is packed with a triple back camera 50MP, 8MP, 2MP, and one Selfie camera 32MP. The phone runs on Android 11 along with OxygenOS 11.
Oneplus Nord 2 comes with 4500 mAh, a Non-removable battery, and a 65W fast charger. Currently, the phone is available in three different colors like Gray Sierra, Blue Haze, and Green-Wood. The starting price of Oneplus Nord 2 is around Rs.27,999.
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.