Oneplus 9 Pro 5G Price and Full Specification
Oneplus 9 pro 5g: One of the biggest flagship mobile maker “Oneplus” recently announced a new “9 Series” 5G smartphone on 23rd March 2021, that is Oneplus 9 pro 5G
The new oneplus smartphone has a 6.7 inches LTPO AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and It comes with Hasselblad Camera. Check out below the smartphone Oneplus 9 pro 5G, Full Specification and Feature
Read More: MytechGallery
ONEPLUS 9 PRO 5G FEATURES AND PRICE
Check below the detailed features of 9 pro 5g
Display/Screen: The phone 9 pro 5G supports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ LTPO AMOLED 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density) + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass.
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G SA-NSA/ 4G-LTE / 3G-HSPA/ CDMA/ GSM and It support Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: There are cameras on the backside. It supports main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) Omnidirectional PDFA, Laser AF, OIS, 8MP, f/2.4 (telephoto), 3.3x optical zoom, 50MP, f/2.2 (Ultrawide), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The new and latest feature include Hasselblad Color Calibration.
Front Camera: It supports a 16MP, f/2.4 (wide) selfie camera with Autofocus
Processor: The phone 9 pro 5g is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC (5nm) mobile platform with Adreno 660
RAM: It is available in two different variants 8GB LPDDR5 128GB Storage and 12GB LPDDR5 256GB
Software: The phone runs on Android 11, OxygenOS 11 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 4500 mAH, Non-removable with 65W fast charger and 50W wireless fast charger
Sensor: The phone support In-Display fingerprint In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Sensor Core, Proximity Sensor, Flick-detect Sensor, Front RGB sensor, and NFC
Connectivity: The has various connectivity options WiFi Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ Beidou/ A-GPS.
ONEPLUS 9 PRO 5G SPECIFICATION
- 6.7-inch (1440 × 3216 pixels) Full HD+ LTPO Fluid AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio + display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680) Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
- 48MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43, 1.12µm, Omnidirectional PDFA, Laser AF, OIS, 8MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom, 50MP, f/2.2, 14mm (Ultrawide), 1/1.56 2MP, f/2.4 (depth).
- Hasselblad color callibration
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Flick-detect sensor, Ambient light sensor, and NFC enabled.
- Loudspeakers with stereo
- Dimensions:163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm (6.43 x 2.90 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 197g, 8.7mm thickness
- 5G , Dual 4G VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W wired fast charging, 50w wireless fats charging
Oneplus 9 pro 5g Price Details :
The phone comes in three different colors Morning Mist, forest green, and Stellar Black, the starting price at US$ 929.01 / Rs. 64,999.) for the 8GB + 128GB version. It will be available for order from 31st march 2021 and will go on sale.
After reviewing all the features and specification her comes on the final conclusion. This year we saw Oneplus launch 3 flagship smartphones in the “9 series”. It has a starting price of $969 (€919/ £829/ 64,999 INR), which is costlier than the starting price of the 8 Pro last year.
- Latest camera technology Hasselblad,
- 65W Fast Charging wired
- 50W wireless fast charging
- Built Quality Excellent
- Good Performance
- Not satisfied with the selfie camera in this price range
- Software bugs (minors)
- The camera app overheated occasionally
280 total views, 1 views today