Nokia XR20 Final Price Announced with Features and Specifications
Nokia XR20 Price Announced Features Specifications: on 27th July 2021, Nokia’s Licensed company HMD Global launched its new 5G smartphone called Nokia XR20. This phone was launched on 27th July 2021 in Global Market. It is available in August 2021 or the First week of September 2021.
Talking about its back camera, It comes with a square camera setup in which Nokia provides a Dual Camera and dual-LED flash. It is IP68 Dust/water resistant.
The phone support 6.67 inches, IPS LCD, display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G and it’s packed with a dual back camera. Currently, the phone is available in single variants. Check out below the details of the Nokia XR20 Price Announced Features Specifications.
Read More: Oppo a93s 5G Price and Specifications
The phone Nokia XR20 supports a 6.67-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, IPS LCD, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) + display with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports a single SIM
Nokia XR20 has two cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide) PDFA, 13MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide). The camera feature includes Zeiss Optics, Dual-LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters. It supports a Selfie camera 8MP, f/2.0 (wide) featuring Face-unlock, Screen flash, HDR, Portrait, Filters
The phone Nokia XR20 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) mobile platform with Adreno 619 (Graphic). It is available in single variants 6GB LPDDR4X 128GB.
The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system. It packs a 4630 mAh, Non-removable with an 18W wired and 15W Wireless fast charger. Nokia XR20 supports a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ QZSS/ NavIC.
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) FHD, IPS LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio display with 550 nits
- Octa-core(2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460) Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X 128GB/ Expandable memory with MicroSDXC
- Single nano SIM (nano)
- IP68 Dust/Water resistant up to 1.5m for 60 minutes
- Drop to Concrete resistant up to 1.8m above
- Android 11 OS
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.25″, 0.8µm, PDAF, & 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Video quality in 1080p Video Editor
- Zeiss Optics, Dual-LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 8MP, f/2.0 (wide) front-facing camera
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light Display, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- LoudSpeakers with stereo and 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 171.6 x 81.5 x 10.6 mm(6.76 x 3.21 x 0.42 in)
- Weight: 248g and 10.6mm thickness
- 5G/ 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 46300 mAh battery with 18W wired and 15W wireless fast charging
Nokia XR20 Price and Launch Details :
The phone comes in different colors like Granite Gray and Ultra Blue. The starting price of the Nokia XR20 is around Rs.41,372 / $555. It is available in August 2021 worldwide.
Reviews on Nokia XR20
- Disappoint with 480 Snapdragon
- Not worthy smartphone in these price range
- Happy to provide IP68 dust/water resistant and Concrete resistant
- 5G & 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- Use multiple apps with lots of RAM (up to 6GB)
- 3.5mm jack is added in Nokia XR20
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all Nokia XR20 Price Announced Features and Specifications details. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
234 total views, 1 views today