Nokia G50 Launch Date Price Specifications confirm – Nokia G Series
Nokia G50 Launch Date Price and Specifications confirm
Nokia G50 Launch Date Price Specifications confirm: The new Nokia G Series smartphone, Nokia G50 is accidentally leaked by the company. The design of the Nokia G50 looked similar to the Nokia G20 & Nokia G10. It is a budget 5G smartphone that comes under Rs 15000.
The phone appeared in two different colors. Its back camera comes with a three-camera setup on the backside with LED flash and a Selfie Camera. The phone support 6.38 inches IPS LCD, display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and it’s packed with a 4850 mAh battery.
Nokia licensed company HMD Global is not yet shared the details about Nokia G50. But, as expected some rumors and leaks are rolling out.
Also Read: Vivo Y33s Specification Budget phone
The phone will be available in two variants. Check out below some rumors about the Nokia G50 Launch Date, Price, and Full Specifications confirm.
Nokia G50 Details (Rumors)
The phone Nokia G50 supports 6.38-inch (720 x 1560) pixels. It has an IPS LCD Display, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density) display. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM.
Nokia G50 has three cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, 5MP, (ultrawide), and 2MP, (depth). The camera feature includes LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode. It supports a Selfie camera 8MP, (wide) front-facing camera featuring Face-unlock, Filters.
The phone Nokia G50 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) mobile platform with Adreno 619 (Graphics). It is available in two storage variants 4GB/ 64GB and 4GB/ 128GB Storage.
The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system. It packs a 4850 mAh, Non-removable with a 10W wired fast charger. Nokia G50 supports a side Mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity Sensor.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS/ AGPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS. Below mentioned the Price of the Nokia G50.
Nokia G50 Specifications (Rumored)
- IPS LCD Display
- 6.38-inch (720 × 1560 pixels), (~269 ppi density)
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-core(2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm) Mobile Platform – Chipset
- Adreno 619 (GPU)
- Android 11 Operating system
- 4GB LPDDR 128GB Storage Capacity
- 4GB LPDDR 64GB Storage Capacity
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 5 MP, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- Video quality is 1080p
- LED flash, Panorama, Pro-mode, Filters
- 8 MP, f/2.0,(wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters
- Side Mounted fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity
- 3.5mm Audio jack
- Dimensions: not disclosed yet
- Wi-Fi Support 802.11,
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE,
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- USB Type-C 2.0
- FM Radio
- 4850 mAh battery non-removable
- 10W wired fast charging
- Dual-Nano SIM
Nokia G50 Price and Launch Date
The phone comes in a Blue and Midnight Sun color option, that will be shared on the Instagram post. The Price of the Nokia G50 in India is not disclosed yet. The Nokia G50 is expected to launch in September end. But in India, it will be launched the next year 2022.
Nokia G50 Advantage
- Best 5G Affordable phone with SD 480 (8 nm)
- Budget-friendly affordable smartphone under Rs.15000 (INR)
- 5G & 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.