Motorola Moto g60s Price Features Specifications and Launch Date
Motorola moto g60s Price Features Launch Date: On 12th August 2021 Motorola launched its new Smartphone Motorola Moto g60s. The Phone was currently launched in Brazil. It is also available from 12th August 2021.
Its back camera comes with a four-camera setup on the backside with LED flash and Selfie Camera. The phone support 6.8 inches (near to 7inches), IPS LCD, display. It is powered by MediaTek Helio processor and it’s packed with a 5000mAh battery.
The phone is available in single variants. Check out below the details of the Motorola moto g60s Price Features Specifications and Launch Date.
Motorola Moto g60s Details
The phone Motorola Moto G60s supports 6.8-inch (1080 x 2460) pixels, HDR10+, IPS LCD Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) display. It comes with various connectivity options such as – 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual SIM
Motorola Moto G60s has four cameras on the backside. It supports the main 64MP, f/1.7 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2, (Ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.4 (macro), and 2MP, f/2.4, (depth). The camera feature includes LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters.
It supports a Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.3 (wide) camera featuring Face-unlock, Screen flash, HDR, Filters. The phone Motorola Moto G60s is powered by MedoaTek Helio G95 (12 nm) mobile platform with Mali-G76 MC4 (Graphic). It is available in single variant of 6GB 128GB storage that can be expandable through MicroSD.
The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system. It packs a 5000 mAh, Non-removable with a 50W wired fast charger. Motorola Moto G60s supports an rear side fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS/ AGPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo. The Price of Motorola Edge 20 in Brazil and India are given below
Motorola Moto G60s SPECIFICATION
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels), (~395 ppi density)
- IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-core(2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- MediaTek Helio G95 (12 nm) Mobile Platform
- Mali-G96 MC4 GPU
- Android 11 Operating system
- 6GB LPDDR4X 128GB
- MicroSDXC (Shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera
- 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video quality in 4K/ 1080p
- LED flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro-mode, Filters
- Front Camera
- 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide) front-facing camera
- Video Quality 4K/ 1080p
- Face unlock, Screen flash, Filters
- Rear Mounted fingerprint sensor, Color Spectrum, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- Loudspeakers and 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 169.7 x 75.9 x 9.6 mm (6.68 x 2.99 x 0.38 in)
- 212g & 9.6mm thickness
- Water repellent design
- Wi-Fi Support 802.11,
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE,
- GPS, AGPS, Galileo, GLONASS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery non-removable
- 50W wired fast charging and Quick Charge 4
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Moto G60s Price and Launch Date
The phone comes in different colors like Blue and Green. The Price of the Motorola Moto G60s is around Rs-32,408(INR)/ $436 (USD)/ and BRL 2,249. It is available from 12th August 2021 in Brazil.
Moto G60S Reviews
- Best phone with MTK Helio G95 (12 nm)
- Water repellent design is looking Good
- 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- Use multiple apps with lots of RAM (up to 6GB)
- With 120Hz it gives a smooth response time
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all Motorola moto g60s Price Features Specifications and Launch Date. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
140 total views, 1 views today