Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price Features and Specifications
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price Features and Specifications: On 14th June 2021 the company “Motorola” released a new “Moto G Series” 5G smartphone, Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G. The phone comes with a Quad camera on the backside and a Selfie camera.
The new Moto smartphone has 6.8 inches HDR10+ LTPS IPS LCD display. It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon and It comes in different variants. Check out below the smartphone Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G, Full Specifications, and Features.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G FEATURES and PRICE
Check out below the full details features of the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
Display/Screen: The phone Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G supports a 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400) pixels, Full HDR 10+ LTPS IPS LCD 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
Network & SIM: It comes with various connectivity option such as – 5G/ 4G-LTE/ 3G-HSDPA / CDMA/ GSM and It supports Dual Nano-SIM
Rear Camera: It has four cameras on the backside. It supports the main 48MP, f/1.7 (wide) PDFA, 8MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), 5MP, f/2.2 (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth). The camera feature includes LED Flash, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters.
Front Camera: It supports a Dual Selfie camera 16MP, f/2.0 (wide) selfie camera with Face Unlock, HDR, Portrait, Filters
Processor: The phone Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480G 5G (8nm) mobile platform with Adreno 619 (Graphic)
RAM: It is available in 6GB LPDDR5 256GB Storage, it can be expandable with dedicated MicroSD card
Software: The phone runs on Android 11 operating system
Battery: The phone packs a 5000 mAH, Non-removable with a 10W fast charger
Sensor: The phone supports aside mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Compass
Connectivity: The phone has various connectivity options WiFi Support WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ BDS/ A-GPS.
Read More: Gaming Smartphone Redmi K40 120Hz
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G SPECIFICATION
- 6.8-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HDR10+ LTPS IPS LCD, 20:9 aspect ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Front Glass & Back plastic and Frame Plastic
- Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460) Qualcomm Snapdragon 480G 5G (8 nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB RAM 256GB storage / MicroSD Slot
- Dual nano SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11 operating System
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0, 1.12µm, 5MP, f/2.2 (macro), 2MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Video quality in 1080p
- Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Filters
- 16MP, f/2.0 (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm, front-facing camera
- Face unlock, HDR, Portrait, Filters
- Side Mounted fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, compass
- Loudspeakers and 3.5mm jack
- Dimensions: 169.5 x 77.5 x 9.4 mm (6.67 x 3.05 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 217.5g and 9.4mm thickness
- 5G/ 4G-VoLTE/LTE/LTE-A, Wi-Fi Support 802.11, Bluetooth 5.x, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W wired fast charging
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price Details :
The phone comes in single color Cosmic Emerald, the price of the Moto G Stylus 5G is around Rs.29,335 / $399.99 It will be announced in July 2021.
Moto G Stylus 5G Advantages and Disadvantages
- 5G & 4G enabled handset gives more downloading speed
- It has a 3.5mm jack to connect Speakers, headphones
- Expandable MicroSD Slot
- Decent Look and Design
- No upgrade except Price
- It takes a lot of time to charge 100%
- Sd 480G not satisfying in this range of $399.99, you will get much better in this price
- No upgrade for game lover
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about all Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price Release Date Specification details. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.
285 total views, 2 views today