How to Fix Microsoft Sway Not Working on Windows 11
Don’t worry, If your Microsoft Sway is not working!! read this guide.
What is Microsoft Sway:- It is a free application from Microsoft. You don’t need a Microsoft subscription to use almost all of its features. But, all you need is a Microsoft account that you can create for free. Sway allows you to create visually stimulating presentations, reports, or interactive stories within minutes. Anyway, although this is a great way to do your work, still sometimes, this application really bothers users. So, in today’s case, we have found some fixes for users complaining that the Microsoft Sway Not Working on Windows 11 after upgrading to Windows 11.
In addition, it is perfect for education; by creating this way, you have the opportunity to help students focus on the content of the project rather than spending a lot of time making it visually appealing.
Fix Microsoft Sway Not Working Issue on Windows 11 PC
Microsoft Sway is a free app that you can get from the Microsoft Store for free, and this will install a desktop version on your PC. But, what if it stops working or does not work at all? Well, no need to worry, follow the methods given below:
#1. Check If The Website Version is Working
Di you check if the Sway’s website version is working on your web browser’s normal mode? Check out these steps:
- First of all, open the Chrome browser or any browser of your choice.
- Then, hover to Sway’s official website.
- Now, check if it is working fine or not.
#2. Try Using Sway in Private/Incognito mode
You can open the Sway in Incognito mode or in private mode for better results. So, checkout the easy instruction that you need to perform:
- Firstly, launch the Chrome Browser.
- Then, navigate to the Menu icon located in the top-right corner.
- After that, hit the New incognito window option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, try accessing the Sway using the incognito mode. If it works fine, then good, but if not, then use the next method.
#3. Use the Microsoft Store App Troubleshooter
You can also try running the Microsoft Store app troubleshooter. However, here are the needy steps to do so:
- Firstly, press the Win + I button simultaneously to open Windows Settings.
- Then, navigate to the Update & Security option.
- Now, select the Troubleshoot option from the left pane.
- That’s it. Now, select the Microsoft Store from the list and hit the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the troubleshooting process.
Now, once the whole process gets completed, make sure to launch the Microsoft Sway app again on your Windows 11 PC and check if it is still not working or the issue gets fixed.
#4. Wait or Let Microsoft Know The Issue
Now, it’s time to inform Microsoft about this error. Yes, you can contact Microsoft’s official support team and explain to them about the situation that you are going through. Also, comment on your question in the Microsoft community forum. You can also use social media and post an issue regarding the Sway app by tagging Microsoft on each platform.
#5. Use Other Third-Party Services
Well, the Microsoft team may take time to reply to you concerning the issue until you can use any other third-party platform to do your work. According to Professionals at Make Tech Quick, there are plenty of third-party apps available for your Windows 11 PC, such as Prezi, DocSend, Google WorkSpace, etc.
From Author’s Desk
So, that’s all I have for you on how to fix if the Microsoft Sway is not working on your Windows 11 PC. We hope that the methods we discussed here helped you and assume that you fixed this issue. But, in case if you want more information on the same topic, let us know by commenting down below.
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.