Inspirational 4th of July Quotes || US Independence Day Quotes
Inspirational 4th of July Quotes
Inspirational 4th of July Quotes: Wishing all the visitors Happy Independence Day. It is a time to celebrate the 4th of July (Independence Day). On this occasion, everyone in the United State of America is searching for Inspirational 4th of July Quotes and Messages.
In Today’s article, we will share Inspirational 4th of July Quotes written by some famous personalities. On this special day, we will publish the best collection of Messages, Quotes, Wishes. It is a day of pride for all Americans in and outside the USA.
Today 4th of July, celebrate Independence Day in the USA. Actually, in June 1776, the Second Continental Congress voted for the legal separation of the Thirteen Colonies from Great Britain’s rule after a proposal from Richard Lee during the American Revolution. That’s why this Revolution for the country is additionally referred to as Lee Revolution.
Independence Day Of the USA which is typically referred to as the Fourth of July or the Fourth goes to be celebrated on Sunday, 4 July 2021.
The best Inspirational 4th Of July 2021 Quotes and Sayings are very useful for those who want to share their patriotic feelings towards the country.
After so many efforts of many famous people, in 1776, people heard a new nation’s name, “United States Of America” which was actually a group of thirteen American colonies.
Check out below our latest collections of Inspirational 4th of July Quotes and Messages. All those quotes you can also share with friends and family. Now a day, people can greet others by sending Messages, Quotes, and Images through Social Media. In 2021 we all are very active on our Social Media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
Many people do not know what to write and how to write. So, through this article, you will easily wish your friends and family.
Also Read: Happy 4th of July 2021 Quotes
Happy 4th of July Inspirational Quotes
- “America is another name for opportunity.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Independence Day: freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.” – John Dickinson
- “Intellectually I know that America is no better than any other country; emotionally I know she is better than every other country.”— Sinclair Lewis
- “We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their plows but to secure liberty for their souls.” — Robert J. McCracken
- “I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”—Patrick Henry
- “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America.” – Val Saintsburt
- “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.” —George Washington
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” —President Harry S. Truman
- “Laughter is America’s most important export.” —Walt Disney
- “I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” —Patrick Henry
- “In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens.”—President George W. Bush
- “We, the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks what’s in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense.” —President Barack Obama
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” —President George Washington
- “Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.” —United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- “Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.” —President Thomas Jefferson
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” —President Ronald Reagan
- “When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.” — George Carlin
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “I’d like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free and wanted other people to be also free.” —Rosa Parks
My dear friends, we have presented the Inspirational 4th of July Quotes for all of you. You can greet your friends and family on the 4th of July 2021.
On our site, you will find the latest Inspirational 4th of July Quotes collection in the best, elegant.
You can copy all these Inspirational Quotes for Happy 4th of July 2021 as the home screen on your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and iPhone.
For the upcoming Happy 4th of July, celebrate with your father and show him your love. You can also share these HD Fathers Day wallpapers through your Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp accounts.