How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on Android, iOS
How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing
Can WhatsApp messages be sent without typing? Yes, that’s possible, thanks to the advanced voice recognition support users have on their Android phones and iPhones. In this article we discussed about How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing
So, If you want WhatsApp to send messages for you without typing, you need to configure some settings. This feature can come in useful when you do not have physical access to your iOS or Android device but are in its proximity. You may use voice assistants on your phone to read and write new WhatsApp messages. It requires your phone additional permissions.
Google Assistant introduced the feature to let you send WhatsApp messages by using your voice from 2015. In 2016, Apple also brought Siri, third-party messaging apps leveraged by WhatsApp, after the official release of the iOS 10.
Send WhatsApp message without typing on Android?
Before starting with sending WhatsApp messages without typing on an Android device, make sure that you have updated your WhatsApp. However, You also need to have the updated version of Google Assistant installed on your phone device. Now, you can manually check its latest updates from Play Store.
Also Read: How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats From iPhone to Android
- Go to Settings by tapping your profile photo from the top right side on Google Assistant and scroll down to Personal results. Turn that function ON.
- Say “OK Google” or “Hey Google” to activate the voice assistant.
- Now, you said, “Send a WhatsApp message to…” after that, you can say the name of the person from your contact to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message.
- Google Assistant will ask you to tell the message you want to send over WhatsApp. You have to speak in a clear voice to send the message.
- Now have to say “OK, send it” to let Google Assistant send your messages without letting you type on the screen.
An important note is that Google Assistant can not ask for your approval for sending your message, and it may send it directly to the contact you already sent a message to your known. You also need to enable Google Assistant without unlocking your phone to get a completely hands-free experience. You can do that by going to Settings>Lock screen.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on iOS
Below, the steps are given that you need to take to start sending WhatsApp messages without typing on iOS. It will be only available to users that have iOS 10.3 and later.
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search, then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri.”
- Scroll down and click on WhatsApp and then enable the Use with Ask Siri to activate Siri integration.
- Now you can say, “Hey Siri! Send a WhatsApp message to…” followed by the name of your WhatsApp contact you want to send the message to.
- “Siri,” ask you what you want to send. You can now tell the assistant the message you want to send to your contact.
- Now, a preview of your message will appear on the screen of your iPhone. Siri will also read it for you.
- Siri asks you if you are ready to send the message. If you are ready with the text message, you can say “Yes” to send your text message to your contact over on WhatsApp.
If you’re accessing WhatsApp with your voice commands on the iOS device for the first time, Now you will be required to allow Siri to access your WhatsApp data. Sometimes, Siri also doesn’t work correctly with WhatsApp and gives an error saying, “Sorry, there’s something wrong. Please try again.”
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.