How to Play Co-Op in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
CO-OP LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is the latest installment in a series of LEGO games that take place in a galaxy distant away. This is the latest installment of the intergalactic battle players will be able to relive the events from the 9 Star Wars films with the iconic humor and wit that only can be found in the world of a LEGO game.
In contrast to previous installments, The Skywalker Saga allows players to play the original films in a non-linear manner. Butwhat happens if you’d like to explore the galaxy with your friend?
How to play Local Co-Op with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
How to play Local Co-Op in The Skywalker Saga
- Log in to your account (or as a guest) and then press one of the buttons on your second controller.
- If you’re looking to leave for any reason, press the pause button, then select “drop-out” on the second controller.
How to play online with a Co-Op in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Unfortunately, even though The Skywalker Saga supports local co-op, the same can’t be said of multiplayer online. If you’ve got a buddy who is on your couch with you there’s support for split-screen gaming, however … you might need to think outside the box.
If you’re not convinced by the arguments yet, there are some workarounds you could try. When you’re playing on Steam it is possible to use remote play together. Remote Play Together feature to play online multiplayer.
How to play online with your friends in The Skywalker Saga with Remote Playing Together
- Open the Steam overlay, locate your friend who you’d like to play with, and invite them to join a remote game session.
- You can assign appropriate buttons to your friend.
- At this moment at this point, you will be in a position to simulate an actual couch group session.
How to play online co-op in The Skywalker Saga with Share Play on PS4/PS5
- If you’re using PlayStation Plus, invite a friend to join a PlayStation event and assign the second controller.
- At this moment you are expected to be in a position to simulate an actual couch group session.
This is all you need to know about the Co-Op Playing LEGO Star Wars – The Skywalker Saga. For more information and guide about Games check our website, Gaming Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.