How to Fix Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working Issue
Satisfactory is among the first-person open-world games for factories that includes a bit of combat and exploration. The single-player game has received an overwhelming positive review in the PC version as of the year 2020. However, a lot of players are experiencing the Satisfactory Multiplayer not working issue on the PC every time they attempt to connect to the server or matchmaking. If you’re having the same issue, don’t fret.
According to multiple stories on Steam Community, the Satisfactory game doesn’t function correctly in multiplayer mode when more than two players attempt joining it as a group. It’s odd, but it’s the truth is that it’s true. But, playing the game using the server dedicated to it functions perfectly with multiplayer modes. We’re guessing that either the excessive number of players in active mode puts stress on servers or there’s an issue with the connectivity.
Also Read: How to Spoof Pokemon Go on iPhone (2022)
Fix Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working Issue
A few players have claimed that multiplayer has server synchronization issues , even though the server host doesn’t experience any issues but only the players who are joining have this issue. There would be no host, and only participants. Also any dedicated server could not provide help to all users since there is no solution to get rid of the bug as the host. As of the time we wrote this article, we did not receive any announcements.
Fortunately, there are some possible solutions provided for you to help. Some of the solutions for temporary problems are offered by the participants in their Satisfactory forum Q&As. Therefore, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the discussion.
1. Check for the Server Status
It’s recommended to look for server status to determine whether the game is running perfectly with the multiplayer feature or not. Be sure to follow the official @SatisfactoryAF Twitter handle to receive all the latest news and information regarding any bugs or issues. You can tweet or direct message at the handle for the most effective advice to avoid this issue.
2. Update Satisfactory
A game with an outdated version of the game can constantly be a problem when trying to launch it , or during game play. Furthermore, multiplayer play can be more challenging in the event that the game’s version is not up-to-date. It is recommended that you look for updates to the game following the steps below to obtain the most current version. Also, you will get fixes for bugs and new features. (Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working)
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Simply click on Satisfactory in on the right pane.
- Steam will search for the latest update available.
- If there’s an update available, click update.
- You should wait some time before the update has finished.
- After that, make sure to restart the PC to make the changes effective.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Launch your Epic Games Launcher and then go to the library.
- Then, click next to click then the 3 dots symbol in the middle of the word “satisfactory”.
- Make sure that the auto update feature is activated.
In the future, whenever an update becomes available for the game you’re playing, Epic Game Launcher will automatically install it on the background. However, you’ll have to be able for this to happen unless you’ve turned on the start by Windows option.
3. Verify and Repair Game Files
Problems with damaged or missing game files on your computer could trouble you for a long time. If you’ve just installed the most recent game patch update, then it’s likely that some of the game’s internal files are affected. Therefore, it’s best to utilize your game’s client software to check and fix game files without any trouble. The majority of game-related file issues can be easily fixed. For this, follow these steps:
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Just click to select satisfactory on the page of games installed.
- Click on the Properties > Open the Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- It will take the process to be completed.
- After that, you can simply reboot your PC.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher & Click on Library.
- Simply click on the three-dot symbol for satisfactory.
- Click “Verify,” and it’ll begin verifying the game’s file.
- Then wait for the process to finish and then restart the launcher.
4. Disable Firewall and Antivirus Protection
Try disabling the antivirus software as well as your Windows Firewall program on your computer for a while to identify the problem. Security programs can be able to treat certain games files or connections as threat or malware that could cause failures or errors in connectivity to servers. To do so:
- Select the Start Menu and type Windows Defender Firewall and then click it in the results.
- Select Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- On on the Customize Settings page, make sure you choose from the Turn Off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option on all Public, Domain, and Private Networks.
- Click “OK” to save any changes.
You can now follow the instructions below to turn off the real-time protection offered by your antivirus program. (Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working)
Also Read: How to train staff in Two Point Campus
- Click on the Windows + I keys to start Windows Settings..
- Go to Windows Security & Choose the option to protect yourself from threats and viruses.
- Select the Manage Setting & Switch Off real-time protection to look for the problem.
5. Enable Port Forwarding
It is recommended to enable port forwarding in your router’s Wi-Fi settings to guarantee speedier access to the server for games. It reduces lags and ensures a steady connection, enhanced voice chat, and allows for more efficient multiplayer gaming. To do so:
- Select the Start Menu & Enter command and then click Command Prompt.
- If you are prompted by UAC to select Yes, click “Yes” to continue.
- Copy and paste the code and press Enter to access the networking information of your computer:
- You’ll need to write that you have noted down your address of the IPv4, Subnet Mask, Default gateway as well as DNS Server’s address to a different address, which will be needed in the future.
- Then next, use next the Win+R keys to start Run. run dialogue box.
- Enter ncpa.cpl and hit Enter to open Network Connections.
- Click right-click onto the active network adapter and then Choose the Properties.
- Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Select the IP Address and Make use of the DNS Server addresses.
- Then, ensure that you enter the IP address Subnet Mask, the default Gateway as well as the DNS server address in the same place which you’ve copied recently in the Command Prompt.
- Once you’re done, click “OK” to save your changes.
- Restart your computer to make the changes.
You can now forward the port on your Wi-Fi router . This is done by entering the admin dashboard, and then selecting the option of Port Forwarding as well as Advanced Wireless. (Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working)
Make use of to connect the Protocol TCP 5222, 666 and Protocol UDP 5222, 6666 and 7777-7827 and then select Allowing port forwarding option.
6. Reinstall Satisfactory
If none of the strategies did the trick, make sure you install Satisfactory Satisfactory game on your PC with the following steps listed below. Uninstall it and then restore it to eliminate any issues with the game’s files. To do so:
- Hit the Windows key to start to the start menu.
- Search for Control Panel and then open it from the search results.
- Select Uninstall an application then locate and click right-click onto”Satisfactory Game”. satisfactory game.
- Then, click Uninstall and follow the instructions on screen to finish the process of uninstallation.
- After that, restart the PC to take effect of the changes.
- Then, open then the Steam client, or Epic Games Launcher.
- Then , search to find Satisfactory from the store . Install the game on an additional drive.
- Allow it to finish and then you can launch it.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was beneficial to you. If you have any questions please leave a post a comment below.