How To Fix Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error
Lets’s Fix Roblox Teleport Failed: Roblox is an online gaming platform on which users can play a variety of games to play. This means that Roblox is where players can play games created by developers and published by them. It is like Steam as well as other gaming platforms that allow publishing services and players with access to their games.
Roblox Teleport is a feature by which players are able to connect to a specific reserve server. It is done using the TeleportToPrivateServer. Many people have been complaining that Roblox Teleport was unsuccessful due to an unidentified error. So, we’re providing a guide on how To fix the Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error. Read the complete article to find out more about the problem and solutions to solve it.
Why are Players Facing Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error?
The problem could be the issue due to a variety of causes. We will therefore give you the causes to make it easier for you to resolve the issue after analysing the cause. Also, take a look at the causes below.
- App Running Issues
- Firewall Problem
- DNS Problem
- Problems with DNS Range
How To Fix Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error?
This is why we’re here to provide you with the steps to fix this issue that’s happening to you. Also, you can go through the suggestions below, which we’ve provided for you to test them and resolve the problem.
Restart The App
The first step is to recommend that you restart the application to ensure that if there are any issues in the startup files they’ll be resolved and you will be able to play the game properly. enjoy the game. So, shut down the application on your computer and then restart it and see if the issue is resolved or not.
Run The Game As Administrator
This issue can also happen when you do not grant Admin access. Close the application and follow the instructions that are below to run your game in the role of an administrator.
- First , choose the application.
- Now, click it with a right-click.
- You will be able to select “Run As Administrator”
- Click on it
- Then, verify if the issue is resolved or not.
If the issue is resolved, follow these steps to set up that game’s run time as an administrator so that you do not have to do this process each time.
- The first step is to locate the folder in which the game is installed.
- Open its set-up file.
- Select the GameManager.exe
- Then, right-click it, and then select Properties.
- Then, click on the compatibility tab.
- There is an option to “Run Program as Administrator”
- Click that box and then on the Apply Button
- Then, click the OK Button, and you are done.
Disable Windows Firewall
The issue could also be caused problems if Windows Firewall detects some suspicious files downloaded from Roblox. Therefore, we suggest that you turn off this feature of the Windows Firewall to check whether the issue is fixed or not. If the app is working flawlessly, you can add the app to whitelisting Roblox app using the instructions below.
- The first step is to open Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security
- Click on Window Defender Firewall
- Then, click on from the “Allow an app or feature through Window Defender Firewall”
- After that, click Change Settings to grant admin access.
- Select the app , and grant it access to the private and public network.
- Click on OK Button
- Then, determine if the issue is resolved or not.
Flushing The DNS Cache
Sometimes, the issue could result from a DNS issue. We recommend flushing your DNS cache to fix the problem. Follow these steps to flush your DNS cache.
- Press Windows + R
- Now enter “cmd” in it
- Then you have typed”ipconfig/flushdns” and then type “ipconfig/flushdns”
- Press Enter
- When the operation is complete After the operation is completed, restart the application and see if the issue is resolved or not.
- Changing The DNS Server
- We recommend altering your DNS Server to fix this problem. This way you’ll be able fix your DNS Server. Therefore, follow the steps below for changing to a DNS server.
- Press Windows + R Keys
- Type “ncpa.cpl”
- Select the network that you are connected.
- After that, right-click it and choose Properties.
- Now, select Internet Protocol Version 4
- Double-click it the button, and a pop-up will be displayed on your screen.
- Choose the alternative “Use the following DNS server address”
- Then, enter the amount: 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS Server and 22.214.171.124 in the Alternate DNS Server
- Then, click OK
Check if the issue has been addressed or not.
Reinstall The App
If you’re experiencing the same issue If you are still experiencing the issue, we suggest that you remove the application and then reinstall it on your computer to resolve the problem. This is the best way to verify if the issue causes you trouble is resolved or not.
In this article we’ve discussed the causes that may encounter this issue. We have also discussed ways that you can solve this. Make sure you follow the steps correctly. If you’ve resolved the same issue with different methods, please submit it to us in the comments below. Hopefully you will successfully fix Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error