How to Fix Naraka Bladepoint Black Screen After Startup
Naraka: Bladepoint is an online battle royale game that has 60 players in a game and gives players a range of weapons and characters that have impressive capabilities. Since the update that was released there are a few players having issues with the black screen in the Naraka Bladepoint game on their PC.
According to various reports on the internet users who have been affected say that they are stuck on the black screen every time they try to launch the game. Another problem is that when the game is on a black screen, there’s no sound being heard either. After a while players must use the Alt+F4 keys to get off of the screen, and not do anything else. This problem or bug is a bit extremely frustrating.
Fix: Naraka Bladepoint Black Screen After Startup
The odds are good to be certain that Naraka Bladepoint’s screen is black. It might occur due to the problem with the compatibility of your PC to the game’s requirements for system compatibility. In addition, having outdated graphics drivers and corrupted or missing game files, a dated game version, problems with DirectX overlay app problems and higher graphics settings in game as well as other factors can result in numerous problems that result in a black screen as the game is launched.
It is important to review the requirements for the game’s system by clicking the link mentioned above to make sure there’s no compatibility issues appearing on your system.
1. Disable Full-Screen Optimizations
- The first step is to go to the Steam directory. If it’s installed on Steam or the Steam clients or games on a different drive or in another location, visit the Steam directory.
- Just right click onto the Naraka Bladepoint .exe file, and then click properties.
- Select Compatibility & uncheck on the Enable Fullscreen Optimizations switch.
- Click Apply and then click OK to save your changes.
2. Play your game with the identity of administrator
To prevent user account control concerning privilege issues, you must execute the game executable in the administrator mode. Also, you should use your Steam client with the administrator role on your computer. For this, follow these steps:
- Then right click in the file named Naraka Bladepoint shortcut file of the exe on your computer.
- Select Properties and then click for the Compatibility tab.
- Select”Run this program as an administrator” to open the Start this program with administrator checkbox to mark it.
- Click Apply and then click the OK button to save your changes.
3. Check Graphics Driver Update
Verify that the driver update for the graphics on your computer is out of date. Sometimes, an outdated GPU driver version or a corrupted driver may cause problems. This will also assist you in fixing the black screen issues that can occur with applications or games. To do so:
- Click the Windows + Windows + keys to launch The Link Menu. Press Windows + X keys to open the Link menu.
- Then, click the Device Manager from the menu & Click twice to open the Display adapters.
- Then, right click to select the graphics card you’re using.
- Then, click Next, select Update Driver and then select search for drivers automatically.
- When an update becomes made available it will be downloaded by the system. download and install it.
- Once you’ve completed this, restart your computer to apply the changes.
4. Update Naraka Bladepoint
If you haven’t changed the version of your Naraka Bladepoint game for a long time, you should ensure that you adhere to the instructions below in order to check for updates and download the most recent patch (if there is one). For this, follow these steps:
Also Read: Best Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal
- Launch your Steam client, then go into the Library & click the Naraka Bladepoint in on the left side.
- It will automatically search for updated version. If there’s an update available, ensure you click the Update button..
- It might take a few minutes in order to download the upgrade.. After that then shut off your Steam client.
- Then, restart your computer to make the changes effective and then start the game once more.
5. Check System Resources
If the game is loading slow or takes too long at startup, you should examine the system resources following the launch of the game Naraka Bladepoint on your PC . Follow this guideline to determine whether your CPU or RAM utilization increases.
- Use your keys Ctrl, Shift and Esc keys to start Task Manager..
- Select the Processes tab and then select the task you’d like to end.
- After selecting, click the button to end the task. It is important to follow all the tasks in turn.
- After that, you can restart your computer to alter the outcomes immediately.
6. Disable Overlay Applications
According to some gamers, overlay programs may be running in the background when gaming and, in the end, consume system resources, which can result in issues during gameplay as well.
Disabling them prior to starting the game can help even if you don’t have a special overlay program to chat, take screenshots or recording gameplay. To do so:
- Launch your Steam client, then navigate into the library.
- Then, right-click on Naraka Bladepoint & Choose the Properties.
- Navigate into go to the general section. From there you can remove on the steam overlay to be enabled checkbox.
- Return to Library & Re-open Naraka Bladepoint to see if you can determine if the issue with black screens is occurring or not.
7. Check Windows Updates
There is a chance there is a chance your Windows OS build becomes outdated for a time. In this case gaming performance could be affected, in addition to instability or bugs. Therefore, it’s best to look the latest Windows updates and then install the most current version (if there is one). For this, follow these steps:
- Use the Windows + I keys to access Windows Settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Next, select Update and Security and then click on to check for updates within the Windows Update section.
- If an update is available, click the update and download it. Then install.
- Take a few minutes until the update is complete.
- Last but not least, restart your PC to make the changes immediately.
8. Lower in-game Graphics Settings
Try lowering the game’s graphics settings in the menu for the game to determine whether it can help. Turn off V-Sync Shadow effect, Anti-Aliasing, or V-Sync. You can also try with a lower resolution display for the game to correct problems with black screens.
9. Update DirectX
Sometimes, an out-of-date DirectX version or a missing DirectX can cause problems with games launching or playing. It is recommended to follow the steps below to update your DirectX.
- Go to the Microsoft hyperlink and download DirectX End-User-Runtime-Web-Installer to your computer.
- Then, install or upgrade the DirectX version by hand.
- Once you’ve completed this, restart your computer to make the modifications.
10. Press ALT+TAB Key Combo
A few affected PC users have reported that when pressing the Alt + TAB key shortcut combination it allows them to switch between open applications on their PC. Thus, press ALT + TAB to switch between applications and then return to the game that is running to determine if the issue is fixed or not. The display mode will change from full-screen mode to windowed mode and then full screen mode, which will solve the black screen issue. (Naraka Bladepoint Black Screen)
11. Try Disabling Overlay Apps
Some popular games include an overlay programs that eventually be running in the background, causing issues with the gaming experience or even launch issues. Turn off these programs to eliminate this issue. Follow these instructions in the following:
Disable Discord Overlay
- Start your Discord application & click to the gear icon at the lower right.
- Click on the overlay in the App Settings & Switch on the Enable overlay that is in-game.
- Click on the Games tab & Select Naraka Bladepoint.
- Last but not least, turn off the toggle to enable the overlay in-game toggle.
- Be sure to restart your computer in order to update the settings.
Disable Xbox Game Bar
- Press the Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings..
- Select Gaming & Click on Gaming Bar & turn off Record games screen shots, broadcasts, or screenshots by using Gaming Bar option.
If, for some reason, you’re not able find how to access the Game Bar option, just look it up in on the Windows Settings menu.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay
- Start The Nvidia GeForce Experience app . Then go the Settings tab. settings.
- Select the General tab. disable In-Game Overlay. game overlay option.
- Finally, restart your PC to make the changes effective and start the game again.
Remember that you must remove other overlay applications such as Microsoft Afterburner (MSI), Rivatuner, RGB software and any other overlay applications from third parties which always operate behind the scenes.
12. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Installing Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime program on your computer will solve all game-related issues or errors. How to do this: (Naraka Bladepoint Black Screen)
- Use on the Windows button on the keyboard to access Start Menu. Windows key to open the Start Menu.
- Enter the words Apps and Features and then select it in the search result.
- Find then the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) within the list.
- Select each program , then click Remove.
- Go to the official Microsoft site and download the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
- Once you have done that, place it onto your PC then restart your system to alter the results.
Also Read: Where to find Ruffians in Destiny 2
13. Verify Game Files and Repair
The game’s file is checked and then repairing them using games client software is highly recommended.
- Open up Steam & Go to Library.
- Just right click to play Naraka Bladepoint. Naraka Bladepoint game.
- Select the Properties & then go to the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files…
- The process begins by with a review of all games’ files installed to determine if there’s an unresolved or missing file.
- The process should be complete. After that shut down the Steam client and then restart your computer to make modifications.
- After that, open Steam and run your Naraka Bladepoint game again.
This is all you need to know about “How to fix Naraka Bladepoint Black Screen After Startup.” For more information and guide, check our website Gaming section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.