How to Fix: Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC
Gundam Evolution has been released on Steam on the 21st of September 2022. It will be available to be played on gamers on the PC version. The PS4, PS5, Xbox One along with Xbox Series X|S platforms will be getting the same game by the close of November 2022. Bandai Namco Online Inc offers the free 6v6 combat hero shooter anime games, as well as games modes and mobile suits. It appears that some players are having issues with issues with the Gundam Evolution Crashing issue on Startup on the PC in a sudden manner.
If you’re one of those who experience the same problem, ensure you follow this troubleshooting tutorial to resolve the issue. It’s true that the crash during startup or game isn’t launching problem is quite regular especially for PC gamers. It’s a bit disappointing to learn this, as this Gundam Evolution release didn’t go without a hitch. PC gamers are already experiencing other issues, including black screens, lags frames, frame drops, and so on. What can we do?
Why Gundam Evolution is Crashing?
There is a good chance that your personal computer is not allowing the game’s software or files in order to function properly when players attempt to launch the game. There are several possible causes listed below which can result in crashing often on the PC. It is recommended to research all the causes prior to diving into the methods for troubleshooting in the next section. It appears that compatibility issues with hardware or software of your PC are causing you problems generally.
- Compatibility issues with PC specifications
- A game that is no longer available
- A dated game launcher
- Old graphics drivers
- DirectX version problems
- Background running tasks that are not necessary
- Software to block firewalls or antivirus software.
- Startup app problems
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables issues
- Overclocked CPU/GPU
- Apps overlay issues
Fix: Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing on Startup on PC
We’re assuming you’ve analyzed every possible cause previously and you must take all the workarounds each one at a time until the issue is resolved. In certain situations an easy method may aid in fixing the problem, but it might not be useful for others. Don’t skimp on any step. Without further delay we’ll get started. (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
1. Check System Requirements
The first step is to must verify first the PC configuration to see if it is meeting the requirements for the game. If your computer’s configuration is old or the specification is not high enough, then you should upgrade your system to meet the current requirements. Follow the specifications below for your system.
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 (3.40GHz)
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB)
- Storage at least 40GB
- DirectX: DirectX11
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz)
- Memory: 16GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti (6GB)
- Storage More than 40GB
- DirectX: DirectX11
2. You can play this game in the role of an administrator
Be sure to launch the game application program on your computer as an administrator access so that you can grant User Account Control (UAC) access to your system. In certain situations your system will require UAC access to run a program , which is crucial. If you follow the steps below, you’ll need to grant the administrator access once, and it won’t request to grant it time. To do so:
- Visit the installed Gundam Evolution game directory.
- RSS right-click onto the program file that is on your computer.
- Go to the Properties > click to open the Compatibility tab.
- Select the Run this program as administrator checkbox to turn it on.
- After that, click Apply and after that, click Click OK to save the changes.
- Then, double-click the game application file to open it.
If making use of steam or the Steam client to play the game, make sure that you do the same steps to manage the Steam application. (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
3. Deleting fullscreen optimizations
Sometimes, turning off fullscreen optimizations provided by your Windows system for your particular game application will resolve the compatibility issues on certain PCs. Although it is with a default setting but you must double-check to make sure that the fullscreen optimization isn’t disabled. For this, follow these steps:
- Launch your Steam client and click on the Library.
- Right-click on Gundam Evolution > Click on Manage.
- Simply click on browse local file > then navigate there to go Gundam Evolution installed folder.
- Right-click on GundamEvolution.exe > Click on Properties.
- Click on and click on the tab for compatibility tab, then click disable the full-screen optimizers to mark it.
- After that, click Apply after that, click click OK to save the changes.
4. Update GPU Driver
Another thing you must do is to update the version of graphics driver on your computer by following the instructions listed below. If an update is available, be sure to install it. A faulty GPU driver can cause problems with programs launching like games, or during gameplay. Your game may not only look poor, but also your PC will not be able to perform fully because of graphics conflicts. For this reason:
- Use on the Win+X keys to launch Quick Access Menu. Press Win+X to open Quick Access Menu.
- Select device Manager on the menu.
- Double click upon the Display adapters to expand it.
- Click right-click to select the graphics card which is in use or that you’re using.
- Click on the Update Driver and then click Search for drivers automatically.
- It will now check automatically for updates and install and download the most recent version.
- Wait for the same result and then restart the PC to update the settings.
If there isn’t an update for your GPU, you should visit the official website of your graphics card using the links below, and look up the model number of your graphics by hand. Make sure you install the latest GPU driver to match your specific model as specified by the manufacturer.
- Nvidia GPU
- AMD GPU
- Intel GPU
5. Update Windows
If you’ve been using an outdated Windows edition or build for a long time make sure you follow the steps below to look for the exact. Always make sure to download the latest version of your system to ensure that you’re able to have the most current security patch, enhanced performance bugs, new features, and much more.
- Use your Windows + I keys for opening Settings..
- Go to Windows Update > click “Check for updates”.
- If an update is available, click Download and install.
- You must wait for the update process to finish.
- Once you have completed this, reboot your computer to make the changes effective.
Also, be sure to check for any optional updates using the steps below as some driver and security patch update could be available here, which can assist you fix a few issues or bugs. (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
- Use your Windows + I keys for opening Settings..
- Click on Windows Update & Click on Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to find additional alternatives.
- Click on the option to download optional updates If an update that is available, you are able to choose the update.
- Then, click Download and install then wait for some time to finish it.
- Last but not least, restart the system by hand.
6. Force Use the Dedicated GPU
It is highly recommended to make use of an special (external) video card on your computer for intense games and programs to ensure you achieve better performance in graphics all the time. How to do this:
For Nvidia GPU:
- Just right click in the white screen of your desktop Start Nvidia Control Panel.
- Go to 3D Settings > Click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Start the Program Options > Choose Gundam Evolutionfrom the options.
- Select the your preferred graphics processor to use with this application Choose the graphics processor you prefer for this programfrom this list.
- After that, you will be able to view it as a high-performance Nvidia Processor.
- You must save the modifications and then restart the PC.
For AMD GPU:
- Just right click in the empty screen on your desktop > Open the Radeon Settings.
- Go for Other Settings > Click Settings.
- Click on Power> Click on Switchable Graphics Application Settings.
- Choose Gundam Evolution from the dropdown menu. If the game isn’t accessible, select to add the applicationto to include it.for inclusion.
- Once you’ve done that, click “High Performance” From graphic settings.
- Finally, restart the PC to make the changes effective.
7. Close Unnecessary Background Tasks
It is advised to stop any unnecessary background tasks running on your system by following the steps listed below, as the more resources that will be utilized, the greater the performance of your system will decrease. It’s possible that you don’t notice it significantly when you experience in-game lags, framerate drop or stutters. However, this technique can help you in numerous ways.
- Use on the CTRL + Shift + ESC keys to start Task Manager..
- Go to “Processes” and determine which one is consuming the most resources.
- Simply click on the specific process , then choose the End Task to end it immediately.
- You must follow the same procedure for each third-party app which is using more resources.
- After you have finished then close Task Manager and then reboot your PC.
8. Repair Game Files
It’s not surprising that problems with damaged or missing game files on the PC may cause game launch crashes frequently without a proper error message in certain cases. If your game begins to load for a short period of time before it closes itself or does not launch at all, It is recommended to check and repair the game’s file on your computer using the following steps:
- Start your Steam client. Then click in the the Library.
- Click right-click onto Gundam Evolution from the list.
- Click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- The process could take some time to be completed. Therefore, be patient.
- After that, be sure you reboot your PC to make the changes effective.
- This approach is mostly able to resolve issues with the Gundam Evolution Crashing issue.
9. Update Gundam Evolution
We also suggest that you verify the update for your game by hand using Steam. Steam client to make sure there’s no old version of the game which is not compatible with the game’s launch. A patch that is not up-to-date could trigger a number of potential problems that can cause crashes at any time. To fix this issue:
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Hit Gundam Evolution from the left pane. Steam will search automatically for any updates that are available.
- If an update is available, just click the Update button..
- Be sure to wait some time before the update has finished.
- After that, make sure that you restart the PC to make the changes effective.
10. Turn Off Third-Party Overlay Apps
Most of the time, conflicts with overlay applications running in the background could cause issues with the game’s launch because they consume lots of system resources, just like the process when you begin the game. Even if the game doesn’t start, the overlay application is running until you shut it off by hand. Some overlay applications may be running even before you are booting the system at the beginning. Try disabling overlay applications by hand. (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
Disable Discord Overlay:
- Start Discord. Open the Discord application. Click to the gear icon (Settings) at the lower right.
- Select overlay in App Settings & turn on the Enable overlay that is available in-game.
- Click on Games & Select Gundam Evolution.
- Be sure to disable the In-game overlay toggle.
- Once you have completed this, reboot your computer to take effect of the changes.
Disable Xbox Game Bar:
- Click the Windows + I keys to open Settings..
- Now, click Game Bar & Click on Gaming Bar.
- Shut off the recording of games, screenshots and broadcasts via The Game Bar option.
- After that, save the modifications, then reboot the PC to apply the changes.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay:
- Launch the Nvidia GeForce Experience app > Go to Settings.
- Go to General > disable In-Game Overlay. overlay in-game option.
- After that, reboot the PC to make the changes effective.
Disable Steam Overlay:
- Launch Steam. Open the Steam client and click on the Library.
- Right-click on Gundam Evolution & Click on Properties.
- Go to General & Switch off the Steam Overlay. Steam Overlay while in-game option.
- After this, reboot the PC to alter the effect.
A few PC gamers or advanced gamers are also using other overlay applications like Microsoft Afterburner (MSI), Rivatuner, RGB software for example. If you’re also using other keyboard or mouse software, or RGB software that doesn’t need to use during gaming, then it’s best to turn off the software.
11. Turn Off Windows Firewall and Antivirus Software
It’s likely that you’re running your default Windows Firewall protection on your PC, but turning it off temporarily prior to launching any game could help to reduce crash issues by a good deal. How to do it: (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
- Select the Start Menu & Enter Windows Defender Firewall and then open it.
- Then, click the button to turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off in on the right pane.
- Choose the Option to disable the Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option for all domains.
- After that, click “OK” to save the changes. Reboot your computer to apply the changes.
Also, ensure that you switch off your Windows Defender antivirus program on your computer to ensure there’s no antivirus program that is blocking game files. To do so:
- Use on the Windows + I keys for opening Settings..
- Click on Update & Security & Click on Windows Security.
- Simply click on Open Windows Security & then go to Security & Virus.
- Click on manage settings & Then, switch off your real-time security switch.
- If you are prompted, click “Yes!” to continue.
Notice: If you’re using another third-party antivirus software on your PC , then make sure that you turn off the program in the settings menu.
12. Adjust Power Management Options
It’s recommended to activate the high-performance power option in your system prior to playing games in order to maximize maximum performance from the system since Windows prefers to operate in the default mode of balanced power to conserve power and provide moderate performance for your day-to-day job. But , games that are heavy or programs require a high-performance mode, which consumes additional power, yet offer incredible performance. To achieve this: (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
- Go to the Start Menu & Enter Control Panel and then open it.
- Click on Hardware and Sound & Select Power Options.
- Choose the High Performance option after which you’re all set.
- Finally, restart the PC to update the settings.
13. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
If you find that your Windows system does not have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, or isn’t installed, you must restart it manually using the steps listed below.
- Start your Start Menu & Enter apps and options and then open it.
- Select one of the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) from the list, one after another.
- Click Remove to follow instructions on screen.
- After you have made sure that all Visual C++ programs are removed, restart the computer.
- Go to this Official Microsoft website and download the most recent version of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
- Be sure to install it on your PC and then reboot the system to alter the effects.
14. Perform a Clean Boot
A number of users reported that running an unclean boot on their PC fixed the start-up problem because certain applications or tasks begin from the beginning. They are running continuously and consume lots of resources on the system. Follow the steps below this:
- Use the Windows + R keys to start the Run dialog box.
- Enter Msconfig and press the Enter key for the system to be opened. the System Configuration.
- Visit Services & click on the Hide button for All Microsoft service to turn it on.
- Click on disable all to ensure that the all other services are shut off.
- Click Apply and then Click OK to save the changes.
- Next, go to Startup > Click on Open Task Manager.
- Go to the startup tab. Make sure that you select the task with the greatest impact on your startup.
- Click on “Disable” to disable it.
Notice: Do the same steps for every application that has a higher start-up impact, with the exception of the graphics or audio services.
Last but not least, be sure to restart your computer to make modifications. (Gundam Evolution Keeps Crashing)
15. Restore Default to Overclocked CPU or GPU
The overclocked CPU or GPU on the PC could create conflicts with other hardware. This could cause a bottleneck. It’s best to temporarily deactivate or reset the overclocked CPU or GPU to factory settings to find out the possible cause of the crash issue. Numerous tools are available online to alter the speed of your GPU or CPUs on the PC, like Microsoft Afterburner Riva Tuner AMD Ryzen Master, EVGA Precision X, and many more.
That’s it, guys. We’re sure this guide has been beneficial to you. If you have any questions please leave a leave a comment below.