How to Delete Roblox Account Permanently
Roblox is a game for multiplayer that has gained a lot of attention for its distinctive game style and its unique game play that is open to all. Roblox is a virtual world that you can explore and even design a home shop, business or home. It is completely accessible for free download and is a great incentive for more gamers. However, due to the large number of players and almost no moderating it is evident that the gaming community within the game has turned unhealthy, and players want to delete their Roblox account permanently.
There are many motives for deactivating or eliminating your account however the most popular one is to shield yourself from cyberbullying as well as other elements that are not social in the game. Many claim that they want to react Roblox Account to shield children from harmful content on the internet and other such things. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of deactivating your account.
How to Delete Roblox Account Permanently
Also Read: How To Fix Roblox Teleport Failed Unknown Exception Error
Since the first game was released since its launch, there have been numerous changes and moderators that make the games more secure and enjoyable. But, many players have become bored with the game and need to delete their account as quickly as they can.
You can deactivate your Roblox Account through the Game Menu
In many instances people simply would like to stop using their accounts so they can concentrate on their studies or something else of importance. In these instances it is recommended to delete your account from your account, as you are able to activate it later whenever you need to. Your data is secure and you can play your game at any time you wish.
- Log into your Roblox account and then go to the Account Info menu.
- Go to the account settings, then select the to deactivate your account.
- After confirmation, the account is removed from the system.
Accounts that are deactivated will be completely deleted after a year. If you want to reinstate your account you can do it by logging into Roblox. Roblox account.
Deleting Your Roblox Account via Customer Support
If you are not able to remove your account from service and you want to keep it active, you can arrange for deletion by contacting the customer support team. If you choose this option you will need contact customer service and ask them politely to erase your account as well as the information you have stored. Within a few hours of submitting your request the account will be removed with certainty.
Also Read: Ten best free Android games available right now
- Visit the Roblox Settings page , and select the Contact Us option.
- Select the Support form and you’ll be directed to a page. In this form, you will be able to enter the account information that you require, and then select the details you would like to delete.
- You must now select an explanation for why you should contact customer service. You can select the alternative.
Write the message in the form of “Please delete my account and my game data” and make your request. After they receive your request, they’ll erase the account Roblox account within a few days.
The deletion of your Roblox account via Game menu
In the past, the only way to end your account was to ask the support staff of the customer. Sometimes, however, the team could reject your delete request, or take longer to remove. Therefore, the Roblox developers have added an easy-to-delete function to the game it’s own. Here’s how to get it:
- Log into your Roblox account and then go to the account Settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the Delete my account option.
- You will be asked to enter your password for your account. Enter it in and proceed to the deletion of your account.
- Click to”I confirm that I want to delete my account” under the “I confirm that I want to delete my account” header, and then click the delete button.
- The account you have created will be removed and you’ll be denied access to all your game information.
You can delete your Roblox Account through cancelling account
If you have opted for a premium account subscription, it could be difficult to deactivate your account because customer service will tell that you do not erase your account. Therefore, first you need to unsubscribe from your account, then you are able to delete your account using any of the above methods.
Also Read: Best Mods for Red Dead Redemption 2
- To end your Roblox Premium membership as well as remove your account, follow these steps:
- Log into your Roblox account and then go to the Billing page.
- Go to the membership menu and then click to select”cancel membership” “cancel by membership” option.
- Check the confirmation and follow the steps required.
- You will also receive confirmation of that. When your account is cancelled, you can delete your account.
This is the final step of this article on how to delete the Roblox Account permanently. It is important to note that once you have deleted your account, all game’s data as well as your game progress will be lost. Make sure to think twice before proceeding when you delete your account. If you’re looking to take some time off from the game and want to take a break, we suggest to reactivate your account instead.
For more information and guide about Games check our website’s, Gaming Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.