Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Motherboard How To Process
How to fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Motherboard
TPM 2.0 Chip. TPM 2.0. Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Motherboard How To Process. What is Windows 11 Module Error? and TPM 2.0 Chip Motherboard. Check now whether TPM is present in windows 11. This article shared a complete guide for TPM 2.0 Module Error; Fix Windows 11 Error. A step-by-step guide is available here at MyTechGallery.
Nowadays, almost everyone has access to either desktop or laptop, be it in school, colleges, offices, or home. So, recently the Microsoft company has released a new version for Windows. Windows 11 is officially rolled out on 24th June 2021. Indeed the users were waiting for the latest version.
But, Microsoft did not let them down. They bought this new Windows 11 with stunning graphics and innovative features. But to their surprise, even the new-gen computers could not cope with the new OS—the reason being the TPM chips. (“Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Motherboard”).
We have Windows 11 here, so you must know a few things, like TPM 2.0 Chip Motherboard. How to install it on your older PC etc.?. We discussed all the reliable information at once; make sure you can read it till the end. Do post any queries below in the comment box. We will reply separately to all the readers.
Trusted Platform Module: TPM Error
TPM or a Trusted Platform Module is nothing, but it can enhance the security module for Windows 11. It is a kind of hardware-based security in straightforward terms. Most importantly, you must see that not all of the motherboards have a TPM connector. First, check if you are thinking of connecting the TPM chip to your PC’s motherboard.
If you are not from a technical background and thinking, why is this so important now? Then don’t worry, as I will explain everything in lay man’s word, you will get it quickly.
So, as we know, we currently need data privacy to save our important data from online hackers or breaches. That is why we have a TPM 2.0 chip which acts as a way to keep our encrypted messages or passwords while converting them into encrypted messages. It gives both software as well as hardware-level security to protect our files from data breaches.
Need for the TPM Chip 2.0
We really know that around the world, numerous cyber-attacks cases are coming daily. Apart the outreach of Windows 10 is impeccably higher, near 1.5 billion PCs. Hence it becomes essential for Microsoft to give their users top-notch security much needed as of now. Thus, with the latest Windows 11, Microsoft hints at changing its security flaws with the TPM2.0 chips.
Furthermore, Windows 11 supports Chips that are 8th Gen Intel and AMD Ryzen 2000, and the latest versions will support Windows 11. Hence, it created an urgent demand for the modules, which led to their hike in price near to 3 times.
Kindly note that, on numerous devices, it’s disabled, and you can easily activate it from the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) settings.
Benefits of TPM 2.0 over then TPM 1.2 chip:
If you can see, the new TPM 2.0 is more preferred over TPM 1.2 primarily because of its advanced security features. These features are not available in TPM 1.2.
- TPM 2.0 provides the way better “Crypto agility” incomparable to the Old version. Now, these features will allow the security system to quickly switch from algos to encryptive mechanisms without affecting the other system infrastructure. Thus giving a lightning speed response to a cryptographic threat.
- It provides consistent system security against any cyber-attacks or breaches.
- It helps in giving a safe storage option for your encrypted keys, and passwords, etc.
- If it senses any security breach or malware attack, Now start its functioning and fix the issue immediately.
To check if a system has TPM or not:
The question of TPM availability comes when you use the “Windows Health Check Tool” on your desktop. You will find the “error,” and you will not be able to install the new Windows 11. Irrespective of the other requirements as fulfilled by the system. ( TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Fix Windows 11 )
Thus to see if the Trusted Platform Module is there on your system, follow the steps here:-
- Firstly, click on the start menu, now click on “Run.”
- Secondly, you have to write “TPM.MSC” in the run option itself. Then click on enter.
- Finally, if will see on the screen that “TPM is good to go,” then it means your system has TPM.
- Otherwise, you saw the message “Error, Compatible TPM is not found,” which indicates it is missing.
Fix TPM 2.0 Windows 11 Installation error in PCs:
Intel also has an in-built technology that allows the users to fix TPM 2.0 on the CPU. Otherwise, you can activate this from BIOS that is Basic Input Output System, with the steps given below here:-
- Now, the first step is to “restart your PC” to access your BIOS settings.
- Next is to enable PTT (Platform Trust Technology) in BIOS by searching it under the “Advanced Configuration” Section.
- After all of this, you need to save the upper changed settings.
- Lastly, you can again re-check the TPM status as stated given above, and then you are good to go.
FAQ’s on TPM2.0 chip Updates and Fix Module Error
Is it a Trusted Platform module hardware or a software module?
With the advanced features the TPM 2.0 offers, it is found in both of the above that is hardware and a software module.
Also Read: How to check if your PC can run Windows 11
If I do not have the TPM 2.0 on my PC, will I install the latest Windows 11?
I am afraid you cannot. The reason being it is the top-notch security level, and thus it is the minimum requirement for installing windows 11 in your system.
Is my system completely safe with the TPM 2.0 chip module?
No module can give 100% security because we have hackers so impatient to find a way to breach the top-notch security. But yes, it does gives us maximum protection and keep your unencrypted passwords and other essential data encrypted.
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.
Stay tuned for more information about Fix Windows 11 TPM 2.0 Chip Module Error Motherboard How To Process. Please don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.