Fix: Titanfall 2 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox One, Series X/S
Titanfall 2 is a first-person shooter video game created for Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It’s a sequel to Titanfall game released in 2014. Titanfall game, and it was released in the month of October. The game is now available on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One as well as PlayStation 4 platforms. It appears, however, that a lot of gamers are experiencing issues with the Titanfall 2 Crashing issue on PlayStation 4, PS5 as well as Xbox Series X/S Consoles.
If you’re having the same problem during startup or when playing be sure to go through this troubleshooting guide to solve the issue fully. It’s no secret that games aren’t as smooth and full of errors . These could include crashes, server errors and black screen issues. graphic glitches, lags frame drops, stutters and so on. It’s also expected that there could be server-related issues too.
Fix: Titanfall 2 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Series X/S Consoles
Without further delay now, let’s dive into the following guide.
1. Check System Updates
It is recommended to look for updates to the system on the PlayStation as well as the Xbox console prior to engaging in alternative solutions. Sometimes, a system that is not up-to-date can lead to a number of issues.
- Go to your Settings menu in your PlayStation console.
- Click on System Software Update. Make sure you are checking for Updates and adhere to the on-screen directions to finish the update.
- After that, restart the system to make changes.
- Click on the home button of the Xbox console to access the Dashboard menu.
- Select Settings from the menu at the bottom and then select All Settings.
- Choose to System > Select Updates.
- Choose the Update Console (if available) Then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the update procedure.
- Once you’ve finished, be sure you restart the console to make modifications.
2. Delete Saved Game Data (PS4/PS5)
The corrupted or missing game data may cause numerous issues that cause the game to crash in PlayStation console. PlayStation console. We recommend that you erase the game’s saved data from the console in order to test whether the issue is causing the issue.
- Click on the Settings menu and select Storage.
- Choose to Saved Data > Select The Titanfall 2.
- Select the button Options at the top of the controller. select the game data files that have been saved (one or more).
- Click Delete and then confirm the task as completed.
- After that, be sure that you restart the console to make the necessary changes.
The entire Titanfall 2 game locally saved data will be removed off the PlayStation console. But don’t worry. As long as you’re online, all save game information will be saved.
This will be able to fix it. Titanfall 2 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles.
3. Rebuild Database (PS4/PS5)
Rebuilding your data on the PlayStation console will quickly fix the issues or errors that may be present. To do so:
- Turn off your gaming console entirely. Unplug the power cord from the console, and then wait for about 2 minutes.
- Then, connect the power cable and switch it on to erase any Cached Data automatically from the system.
Examine whether the issue is fixed in Titanfall 2 or not. Titanfall 2 game or not. If not, proceed to the steps that follow.
- Press and hold power button in your PlayStation console till you can hear two beeps. (The second sound will be heard after 7 seconds]
- The console will be booted in Safe Mode After that, connect it to USB using the console. Then hit the PS Button on the controller.
- After that, you’ll see an option to rebuild your Database’.
- Choose Rebuild Database and then confirm the process.
- It might take a bit of time depending on the hard disk size. Take your time.
- Once you’re done, restart the system as usual.
4. Reinstall The Titanfall 2
If, in the event that the problem of crashing persists in this Titanfall 2 game then make sure that you remove and install the game on your console. It will solve the problem. To do so:
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Choose your Titanfall 2 game from the list , and then click the delete button.
- When the game is removed After that, download and install it in the store that you purchased it from.
- Use the Xbox button on the controller to launch Guide menu. Guide menu.
- Choose My Games & Apps Click See All > Select to Games.
- Select the Ready to Install tab, then select Queue.
- Choose your Titanfall 2 game that you’re trying to install.
- Then Press the menu button on your controller.
- Choose Manage game and add-ons or the Manage app.
- Select The Titanfall 2 & Select Remove All.
- Be sure to select Uninstall all the way to confirm the process.
- The uninstallation process will take a while to be completed.
- Reboot the system in order to apply the modifications.
- Press then the Xbox button to launch the Guide menu once more.
- Hit My Games and Apps > Choose See All > Click Games.
- Choose the ready to Install tab. Click Install to play The Titanfall 2.
- The installation process will take a while and then reboot the console.
- This technique could help you fix your Titanfall 2 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles.
5. Reset the Console
If none of the solutions are helpful for you, you can try performing a factory reset of your console to determine the problem.
- Click on your Settings menu of your PlayStation console.
- Select the ‘Initialization’ tab > Select ‘Initialize PS4’ or ‘Initialize PS5’.
- On the next page select the option ‘Full’.
- In the next few minutes you can expect that your PlayStation 4/5 will automatically start wiping itself to reset the factory defaults. This procedure could take up to a few hours, depending on the information in the memory.
- Allow the process to be completed. Once completed, ensure to reboot your system.
- Use the Xbox button on the controller to access Guide menu. Guide menu.
- Select Profile and System Click Settings Select System.
- Select Console information > Click Reset console.
- The prompt will be something like Do you need to reset your console?
- Then, choose Reset to erase everything. It will erase all personal data of the user including games saved to accounts, accounts settings, and the games and apps that you have installed such as, etc.
- If you decide to reset and keep my games and apps however, it will not fix the issue in the majority of instances.
- When you choose the option to enable it, your Xbox console begins deleting and resetting the console to its default settings from the factory.
- Allow the process to be completed, then restart the console.
Thats all about “How to fix Titanfall 2 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox One, Series X/S”. For more information and guide about the Games check our website’s, Gaming Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.