Fix: The Cycle Frontier Keyboard/Mouse Not Working or Lagging
The Cycle Frontier It is a new first-person shooter game developed by YAGER. This is a completely free online multiplayer game that features the cross-genre “PvP,” as well as the ‘PvE’ combination of platforms. Like the other games on video, this game isn’t without problems or bugs for certain. One of them is the Cycle Frontier Keyboard or Mouse not working or slow loading issue is just one of them.
While Cycle Frontier PC edition Cycle Frontier PC edition game is getting mixed reviews on Steam generally, some unfortunate players are having problems on their PC. This eventually ruin the gameplay experience and does nothing else. According to several reports from the Cycle Frontier subreddit forum it appears that the keyboard or mouse gets lagging enough when playing The Cycle Frontier. Sometimes, these USB peripherals aren’t working or are detected in an unexpected way.
Fix: The Cycle Frontier Keyboard/Mouse Not Working or Lagging
The majority of players have reported that mouse performance appears sufficient at the beginning in the course. However, after a few seconds, the mouse becomes erratic and slowing to the point where players aren’t able to move their characters or execute any action at the appropriate time whenever they need. It’s therefore necessary to claim the battle royale game is about speedier movements and actions in the game in real-time right away.
There are some server-side issues that are causing the game’s mouse and keyboard delays. We’ve included some possible solutions for you to help. Numerous reports and suggestions have been floating around various forums where experts as well as affected players have shared several troubleshooting techniques that be used in all situations. Therefore, with no time, let’s get into the details.
1. Reconnect Mouse and Keyboard
In the beginning, you must test disconnecting and reconnecting the mouse and keyboard on your computer to check for any connectivity issue. Sometimes, a weak or insecure USB connection to the port can create issues.
2. Update Mouse and Keyboard Driver
It is essential to upgrade the driver for keyboard and mouse on your computer since an incompatible or outdated driver can cause issues with peripheral connectivity, as well as any other operations. How to do this:
- Click on Start to display The Quick Access Menu.
- Choose device Manager on the menu to start the interface.
- Then, you’ll need click twice to the Keyboards in order to make it larger.
- Then click right to the keyboard device you’re using. you’re using.
- Then, click the Update Driver and then select Automatically Search for Drivers.
- The system will be able to check for updates available.
- When an upgrade is made available it will upload and install the newest version.
- After that, be sure that you restart your PC to make the changes effective.
It is necessary to follow the exact steps for the mice and other devices that point adapter, this time. However, the remaining steps are the same.
3. Check for the Mouse and Keyboard Software Update
Nowadays, most manufacturers of mouse and keyboards provide dedicated software with which the mouse or keyboard device can be set up. A few well-known brands like Logitech, Dell, SteelSeries, Cooler Master, etc are able to provide peripheral software for the PC. To get it, go to the website for the device and download the most recent software for the computer, based on the particular model number.
4. Try Using Other Peripherals
It’s also a good idea to consider using different peripheral devices in lieu of the current one as it could be that the present keyboard or mouse is having some problems.
5. Update Windows
If you’re running an old Windows OS version or outdated version, make sure you comply with the following steps in order to confirm and install any updates.
- Press the Windows + I keys to access windows settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Choose Windows Update in the left pane. Look for the latest updates.
- If an update is available, then you must choose the Download and Install option..
- You must wait for the update process to complete.
- Once you have completed this, reboot your PC to take effect of the changes.
Also, you should look for any optional updates using the steps listed below since certain driver updates for devices as well as security patches could be in a separate section.
- Use the Windows + I keys to access windows settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Select Windows Update in the left pane. Click for Options for Advanced Options.
- Scroll down until you locate The Optional alternatives section.
- Click on Updates available for optional > If there’s an update, make sure you select the update.
- Select Download and install Then, reopen the system after the update has been installed.
6. Disable Mouse Acceleration
It is possible it is because the acceleration feature is set to default and could cause a variety of issues in the game. You can therefore disable the mouse acceleration option by hand in both the game menu as well as Windows settings to determine the problem. For this, follow these steps:
- Select the Windows icon on the taskbar to launch to the Menu for Start..
- Then, look for the Control Panel and then click it.
- Click on Hardware and Sound > Click on the Mouseunder Devices and Printers.
- Under the mouse Propertiessection Go onto the Pointer Options tab.
- In in the motion section, be sure you remove on the Enhance precision of the pointer checkbox to turn it off.
- Click Applyand then click OK to save the changes.
Also, ensure that you access the game’s settings menu and then turn off the mouse acceleration option in order to ensure that it works seamlessly. To do so:
- Start the Cycle Frontier & Go to Settings & click to open the Mouse/Keyboard tab.
- Click on the mouse acceleration off and then press the Esc (Escape) key to go back to the beginning and begin playing the game all over again.
7. Update The Cycle Frontier
It is likely that an old version of the game can be causing trouble for players quite a bit. It is unstable and buggy in the current technology. It is highly recommended to look for updates to the game and install it as soon as you can. To do so:
- Start Steam. Open the Steam client and then go into the the Library.
- Choose the Cycle Frontier from the list of games installed on the left side.
- The client will be able to automatically look for updates that are available.
- If an update is available If it is, you’ll be able to find it under the update option. Click on it.
- You should wait for a few minutes or so before the game update is completed. It depends on the amount of Internet connectivity and storage space]
- Once you’ve finished, make sure you shut down Steam. Steam client.
- After that, restart your computer to make the changes effective, then start your Cycle Frontier game again.
- Launch your Epic Games Launcher and then go to the library.
- Click now on then the Three dots icon on Three Dots: The Cycle Frontier.
- Check that the auto update choice is activated.
8. Enable Mouse Trails on Windows
You must also enable the mouse trails feature to your Windows PC to check if the issue is fixed to your satisfaction or not. For this, follow these steps:
- Stop Your Cycle Frontier from launcher and the taskbar.
- Now then, hold Windows + I keys to start Windows Settings..
- Select Devices & Click on Mouse & Select Additional Mouse Options.
- Choose Show the Pointer Trails on the Pointer Options tab.
- Click Apply and then restart the game.
9. Try Changing Mouse DPI to 500Hz
Try reducing the mouse’s DPI, and refresh frequency to 500Hz when making use of a higher resolution as it can be slow during the game. Numerous players have found this method useful. Check it out. If you’re using a low DPI mouse your mouse such as 100Hz or 125Hz, you might be able to get better performance with regard to delay.
10. Try Changing the Keyboard Repeat Rate
Try changing the speed of your keyboard to a slower speed by following the steps below.
- Select the Windows icon on the taskbar, to open it. This will open the Menu for Start..
- Then, look to find the Control Panel and then click it.
- Find the Keyboard and then open it. Navigate into Keyboard Properties. Keyboard’s properties section.
- Make sure you change to change the Speed of Repeat to slow and set the Option to Delay Repeats Short on the Speed tab.
- After that, click Apply then click click OK to save the changes.
11. Adjust Power Management for USB HUB Devices
It is also possible that the connecting USB HUB devices have gone into sleep mode when not used for a long time and then do not get up and running properly. You can change the power management setting for the USB Root HUB’s Properties by following the instructions in the following:
- Use the Windows + and X keys together to start The menu called Quick Link.
- Go to the Device Manager > Double-click on Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand it.
- After that, right-click on the USB Root Hub device, then select properties.
- Go to the Power Management tab. Then make sure you not uncheck that box. Allowing the computer to disable this device in order to conserve energy option.
- Then, reboot the PC to make the changes effective.
12. Turn OFF Windows Scaling
Then, Windows Scaling is a feature that can increase or decrease the text, images, programs and other elements that users can view and navigate effortlessly. Try turning off this feature as it could minimize mouse cursors or pointers delay to some degree.
- Use the Windows + I keys to start Windows Settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Click on Systems in the pane to your left, then select Show..
- Visit the Scale and Layout and then select to change the size of the text, apps and other items.
- Be sure to select either 125% or 150 percent to adjust the size of the items on display in accordance with your preferences. It is recommended to select 100%. 100percent is the recommended size[ 100% is recommended
If the issue with mouse lagging not going away, then be sure that you turn off scaling with the steps listed below.
- Right-click on the Cycle Frontier application in the Cycle Frontier folder. Choose Properties Click to open the Compatibility tab.
- Next, click the disabling display scaling in your high DPI options checkbox to deactivate it.
- Click Apply and then Click OK to save the changes.
13. Disable Overlay Apps
There are times when a few apps may include an overlay application which helps gamers or streamers a lot. However, these overlay applications may eventually interfere with game’s file system to allow it to run smoothly and could cause problems, such as FPS drops and black screen issues. glitches, lags and more. It is recommended to disable the overlay apps by hand prior to starting the game to verify if the crashing issue has been resolved or not. To do so:
Disable Discord Overlay:
- Start Discord. Launch the Discord application. Click to the gear icon at the lower right.
- Select overlay in App Settings & turn on the Enable overlay that is available in-game.
- Click on the Games tab & Select Matchpoint – Tennis Championships.
- Then, turn off the In-game overlay toggle.
- Be sure to restart your PC in order to update the modifications.
Disable Xbox Game Bar:
- Press the Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings..
- Go to Gaming & Click on Gaming Bar & turn off Record games Screenshots, game clips, and broadcast by using game Bar option.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay:
- Start The Nvidia GeForce Experience app . Then go the Settings tab. settings.
- Go to the General tab. Delete this game overlay option.
- Then, restart the PC to update the settings, and then play the game.
Disable Steam Overlay:
- Launch Steam. Open the Steam client, then navigate there to library.
- Then, right-click on The Cycle Frontier & Select Properties.
- Navigate into The general section. Here, remove your enable steam overlay Steam Overlay while in-game checkbox.
- Return to the Library & & Launch Cycle Frontier. Cycle Frontier to check whether the lag in your mouse or keyboard is troubling the user or is not.
There are additional overlay programs that could cause problems for you, such like MSI Afterburner Rivatuner, RGB software as well as others. It is recommended to switch them off too.
14. Set Launch Options for 100 FPS
There are some players who have fixed the mouse/keyboard lagging issue by limiting their max FPS score to 100 in the Cycle Frontier title. It is possible to do the identical.
Also Read: The Cycle: Frontier best weapons tier list
- Open Steam & Go to Library.
- Then right click to open The Cycle Frontier in The left side pane.
- Then, click properties > click to open the General tab.
- There you will discover launch options where you can type the number +fps_max100 in the Launch Options field.
- Once you’ve finished, be sure you restart the client and then play the game once more.
15. Verify and Repair Game Files
If your game’s files go missing or damaged on your PC because of an unexpected cause, you could have issues with the game’s launch along with other conflicts. Check and repair the game’s files correctly to determine the cause.
NOTE: Don’t run other heavy programs while you are using this method.
- Start your Steam client. Then click in the the Library.
- Click right-click to open the Cycle Frontier from the list of games installed.
- Click on the Properties > Open the Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll need to wait for the process to be completed.
- After that, you can reboot your PC. It will likely resolve the issue with game files.
For Epic Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher & Click on Library.
- Simply click on the three dots icon on “The Cycle Frontier.
- Click “Verify”, then it will begin checking the game’s files.
- Then wait for the process to be completed and then restart the launcher.
- It will fix the Cycle Frontier Crashing issue on your computer.
If you also know about “How to fix The Cycle Frontier Keyboard and Mouse Not Working or Lagging issue”. For more information and guide about Games check our website’s, The Cycle: Frontier Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.