Solution: Fix Notes app crashing on iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro or Pro
Notes is among the most essential applications on the iOS device. It can be used to keep lists, to take notes of your thoughts or even your crucial notes from college. It also allows you to note down scans of documents, images as well as sketches. Many users have complained about the Notes app crashing issue with the latest iPhone model, the iPhone 13.
The issue is most likely to occur in the most recent iOS update. On the one side it comes with lots of improvements in terms of performance and use for apps that are pre-installed. On the other hand, it’s producing various issues to the application because of internal iOS or app problems.
However, regardless of what the root cause might be, can there an efficient way to solve the issue? It is possible, and this article will discuss the possibility of doing that. We are going to look at how to solve the issue of the issue of the Notes app which crashes on the iPhone 13, 13 Pro and Pro Max. Without additional delay, we’ll dive right into the issue.
Causes of Notes App crashing on iPhone 13, 13 Pro or Pro Max
There are many reasons for why the Notes app is crashing on the most recent iPhone series. However, below are the most prominent cause of the issue.
- If you haven’t upgraded the Notes application for a lengthy period of time, you’re likely to experience the crash issue.
- A faulty iOS update may also cause the crash issue on the most recent iPhone series.
- Finally, a damaged or damaged file could be the cause of the issue.
Once you’re aware of all the factors that are causing the problem, let’s discover how to address them each one at a time.
Fix: Notes app crashes on iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro or Pro Max
It doesn’t matter how technical the causes may be it’s an easy task to eliminate these. Here are a few solutions you can use to resolve the Notes app’s crash problem.
Fix 1: Make sure you are checking for iOS Update
Apple is very responsive in the release of iOS updates. In particular, they learn of any issues that are affecting their own built-in application.
In truth I too was facing the Notes app crashing issue with my iPhone. However, the issue was resolved for me after installing the most recent iOS update. The current iPhone series runs iOS 15.2.1. If you’re running an older iOS version running the device you are using, then you’ll be required to update to the most current version immediately to correct the issue. For this, here are the steps to follow.
- Select”Settings” in the “Settings” application on the iPhone 13 device.
- In the menu for settings Go to”General” in the settings menu “General” selection.
- Simply click on “Software Update”.
- The device is now searching for updates. As stated, the most recent iOS version has been updated to 15.2.1.
- Simply click on “Download then Install” to begin installing the latest update.
- If the update has been downloaded, click”Install” or the “Install” choice.
After you’ve changed your device’s firmware to the most recent iOS version, verify whether the issue is resolved or not. If the answer is yes, you’re safe to go. If you are still having issues then move to the next method of solving the issue.
Solution 2: Download the Most Recent Notes Update
If you’re using an old Notes application version then you could be confronted with the issue of crashing. To remove the issue, you need to upgrade the app with the latest version. To do this you can follow the steps below. you should follow.
- Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
- On the Search Bar in the search bar, enter “Notes” and then press “Search” on your keyboard.
- If there’s an “Update” You will be able to select the update option within the “Notes” window. Click that option in order to install the program.
For you to ensure your safety reboot your device. Re-open Notes. Re-launch the Notes program on your iPhone 13 series and check whether the problem with the crossing has been repaired or not.
Fix 3: Remove Notes from the iCloud
Like Google Drive, iCloud is the only cloud storage option that’s available that is available for every iOS devices. It can be used to keep a backup of everything that is important to you including important documents you’ve uploaded to Notes. Notes app. If there is a problem during the restoration or backup process, you’re most likely to encounter the problem mentioned.
In order to fix this the issue, you need to eliminate the Notes application from iCloud. These are the steps you have to follow in order to accomplish this.
- Go for your “Settings” menu of your iOS device. Click on the “Settings” menu.
- Select your first initials.
- Click on option iCloud option.
- You will see all the apps which are supported by iCloud.
- Find the Notes application and turn off the Notes app.
- The confirmation box that displays, click “Delete the iPhone” iPhone”.
Restart the iPhone 13 series, and go back to the previous screen. Turn on the Notes app, and verify whether the problem with the crash has been repaired or not.
Solution 4. Clean the Background Applications
With that the iPhone 13 has an A15 Bionic chipset that is part of the iPhone 13 series, it’s impossible to believe that having many applications running in the background could cause crashes in the Notes application. However, to ensure that you are safe try clearing all background applications to get rid of the crash issue. For this you can follow the steps below. you must follow.
- From the bottom, swipe up of the iPhone 13 series to open the “Recent” task window. It is a list of all applications on the run.
- Also, swipe through every background application running to erase them from your devices temporary memory.
Launch the Notes app and see whether you’re still having the crash issue. If not, you can move on to the next option.
Fix 5: Modify App Restrictions
If you’ve restricted the Notes application on your device, then you’re likely to experience the crash issue. While it will work but it can cause a variety of issues, like the crash issue. To resolve the issue, you’ll have to modify the restriction settings of the app. These are steps to follow in order to accomplish this.
Also Read: How to Fix iPhone 13 Camera Not Working
- Click on”Settings,” or “Settings” menu of your iOS device.
- Select”Screen Time” or the “Screen time” option.
- Click the button on “Content and Privacy restrictions” then turn off the switch.
- Restart the device and see if the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 6: Clean Storage on Device
If you’ve bought the low-storage version of the iPhone 13 series, then it will not take long to fill it. If that’s the scenario, then you’re likely to encounter the problem of crashing because of the low storage. To solve the issue you must remove the device’s storage.
These are steps follow in order to achieve this.
- Start by opening”Settings” or the “Settings” menu of your iOS device.
- Then, go into General Settings > iPhone Storage.
- If you discover that your device is running out of space, you will need to clean out all your necessary items.
After you have completed the above, you should check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 7: Reset Device
If none of the previously mentioned solutions worked for you to solve the issue, the final thing to do is restart your phone. However, make sure that you’re only using this method only if you are using the Notes application is extremely important to you.
But these are the procedures you must follow in order to reset any or all iPhone 13 series devices.
- Click on Settings and then General.
- Select”a” to open the “Transfer to reset iPhone” option on the lower right of the page.
- In the next window Click on”Reset. “Reset” button to start the process.
After you reset to factory defaults on your iPhone 13 device, launch the Notes application and you’ll find that you’re no longer experiencing the crash issue.
This is how you can fix the Notes app that crashing when you use the iPhone 13, 13 Pro, Pro Max issues. Please let us know in the comments if the issue was resolved or not. Also, you can suggest any alternative solutions you think could be beneficial in this scenario. Additionally, you can go through out our previous iPhone guide for solutions to various issues that arise with the smartphone.