Fix: No Man’s Sky Multiplayer Not Working on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X/S
Talking about the No Man’s Sky is among the most highly-rated survival video games that have been published and developed through Hello Games for PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS5 along with Xbox Series X|S platforms. Since it has been on the market for a few years, it is very stable and is free of bugs than the other titles. It appears however that certain No Man’s Sky players are experiencing the Multiplayer not working problem with PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S is just one of them.
The chances are good that you’re facing this specific issue just on your Windows PC, but as well for other consoles. According to numerous reports the error message is supposed to be in the form of “Connection Error Connection Error: Your connection been disconnected’, ‘Please verify the network’, ‘Could not connect to the host’, ‘Can’t connect to the network’, etc. If you’re having the same issue, you should follow this tutorial to fix it easily. (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
Fix: No Man’s Sky Multiplayer Not Working on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X/S
It’s important to note that the issue with multiplayer in online video games is quite frequent nowadays due to a variety of possibilities, including an unstable or weak internet connection, server issues and an old version of the game and driver software for the device that is not up-to-date and software for the system and issues with the installed game files or files. There are fortunately, we’ve listed some workarounds for you to aid greatly. Let’s get to the issue.
1. Check No Man’s Sky Server Status
In the beginning, you must determine if your No Man’s Sky servers are functioning properly or not. There are times when issues with server’s connectivity, downtime or any other maintenance procedure could result in multiplayer-related errors of any kind. (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
Be sure to check an external third party Down Detector No Man’s Stars Status page to determine if there’s an issue in the game server. Follow on the Official Twitter handle @NoMansSky Twitter account for further details.
Whatever game console or gaming system you’re on it is recommended to monitor the status of your server. If you encounter issues in the server’s downtime, or outage, be sure you wait for at least a few hours before attempting to connect to multiplayer in any way. If not, then you need to move to the next option.
2. Verify your Internet Connection
In the beginning, you need to test your internet connection on your end , no matter if you’re connected to wi-fi or wired (ethernet). If you’re experiencing a slow internet connection or unstable one, you should call your service provider and improve the speed of data or alter the IP address in order to fix the connectivity issue with your network. Try switching to a cabled (ethernet) connection instead of the wireless (Wi-Fi) or reverse it to check.
3. Update No Man’s Sky
It is suggested to upgrade your game to see if the problem is because of an outdated or corrupted version of the game or not. It’s not a surprise that the most recent game update could fix bugs or stability enhancements. To do so: (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
- Start your Steam client and then go there to the Library.
- Click to open No Man’s Sky from the list and click for manage.
- Select Properties > Click on the Updates tab > Click on Automatic Updates.
- If you’ve enabled it, every time there’s a new update released Steam will be notified. Steam client will complete the work for you.
- Visit go to My Games and Apps section, then go for manage.
- Choose the Updates option to install the most recent version of the game.
- From the menu at home Open your game Library and select to play the No Man’s Sky game.
- Click on the options button > select Make sure to check for an update.
- If an update is available, ensure that you install it.
4. Update All Device Drivers (PC Only)
Another option is to try updating the driver for your device on the PC to resolve a number of problems with system performance that could occur for any application. Drivers that are corrupted or not functioning could cause you to suffer lots. To do so:
- Just right-click the Start menu to display The Quick Access Menu.
- Choose device Manager on the drop-down menu.
- Then, double-click on the device’s driver to increase the number of options. (For example, Network drivers, display adapters, etc.]
- Then click right at the phone and select to update the driver.
- Select Automatically Search for Drivers.
- If an update is available, it will upload and install the most recent version.
- After you have completed the process, be sure that you restart your computer to alter the results.
5. Update System Software
There are times when issues with outdated system software could also lead to issues with the system’s performance particularly when playing multiplayer games or in any resource-intensive software. It is recommended to refresh the software that runs on your device to keep the stability of your system. For this, follow these steps: to fix (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
- Use the Windows + I keys to open windows settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Then, click Update and Security and then click on Updates in the Windows Update section.
- If there’s an update for the feature choose the download option and then install it.
- It might take a while to finish the update.
- After you have completed the update then restart your computer in order for the installation of the upgrade.
- Click on The settings menu of your PlayStation console.
- Choose Systems Software Update Be sure you check for update and then follow the instructions on screen to finish the update.
- Once you have completed this, reboot the system to make changes.
- Click the Home button on the Xbox console to access the Dashboard menu.
- Then, click Settings at the menu at the bottom > Choose the All Settings.
- Choose to System > Select Updates.
- Choose the Update Console (if available) and follow the prompts displayed on the screen to finish the update procedure.
- After that, be sure you restart the console in order to apply modifications.
6. Repair Game Files (PC Only)
Another option is to check and fix the game’s file on your PC using steam. Steam client to make sure that you don’t have any damaged or missing game data on your system. How to do this: (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer not working)
Also Read: How to Get Red Dye in Genshin Impact
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Click right-click onto No Man’s Sky from the list of games installed.
- Click on the Properties > then go to the Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- It will take the process to be completed.
- After you have finished, simply start your system.
7. Power Cycle your Console or PC
Sometimes , issues with the intermittent glitches on your console or PC can cause multiple conflicts to the game’s launch or multiplayer connectivity. It’s best to use the simple power cycle procedure on your gaming device in order to determine if the issue is resolved or not. For this, follow these steps:
- Simply turn off the power to your console or PC completely. Unplug the power cord to the source of power as well as from the device itself.
- Give it two minutes, before plugging the power cable.
- Turn off your console or PC and start the game once more to look whether the issue is there.
8. Power Cycle Wi-Fi Router
It’s also recommended using a power cycle technique for your Wi-Fi router as intermittent glitches could also trigger problems with network connectivity regardless of the cause. For this, power off the router, and then disconnect the power adapter from the source of power After waiting for about 30 seconds before plugging the power adapter into the power source. Connect the Wi-Fi router and check for the problem.
9. Clear No Man’s Sky Game Data
It appears that deleting the game’s saved data that is installed on your console may resolve a number of issues that arise with game’s launch or game play. It is recommended to try this procedure to determine the problem. (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
- Then, stop playing first the No Man’s Sky game > Choose My games and apps.
- Select All > Be sure you mark your selection for the No Man’s Sky game.
- Choose the Manage Game and Add-ons and then go to the saved data.
- Select the button to delete all button. Let it run for a while.
- After that, restart the game to determine the problem.
- Go to Settings > Select Application Saved Data Management.
- Select one of either System Storage or Online Storage or USB Storage > select to delete.
- Choose to play the No Man’s Sky game, then mark the files you’d like to erase or select All.
- Then, click the delete button > Click Yes for confirmation of the job.
- After that, restart your console and check for any issues.
10. Rebuild Database (PS4/PS5)
Rebuilding your databases on your PlayStation console will quickly fix any issues or errors that could be causing problems. To do so:
- Turn off the console totally. Unplug the power cord from the console, and then wait for about 2 minutes.
- Plug in the power cable, then turn it on to remove all Cached Data automatically from the system.
Verify if the issue is fixed in it’s Vanguard game or it’s not. If not, then follow the steps that follow.
- Press and hold power button in your PlayStation console, until you’re hearing two beeps. The second beep will play after 7 secondsAfter seven seconds, press and hold the Power button.
- The console will start in Safe Mode After that, connect it to USB via the console, and Press the PS Button on the controller.
- Then, you’ll be presented with the option to “Rebuild Database’.
- Choose the option ‘Rebuild Database’ and confirm the task.
- It might take a bit of time depending on the hard disk data size. Take your time.
- After that, restart the system as usual.
11. The Console can be reset to a hard state
In the majority of cases, the hard reset on your console will resolve problems with your system, or issues with cache data from your game. To do so: (No Man’s Sky Multiplayer)
- Visit the the Guide through the Xbox button on your controller.
- Then go to Profile & System > Select Settings.
- Choose System > Select Console Info.
- Click the Reset option > If you are prompted then confirm the task and continue.
- The console should be completely reset.
- After that, be sure that you log into the Xbox account.
- Then Install The No Man’s Sky game properly and then look for the crash issue.
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console first.
- After the console has been shut off, hold and press the power button until the console makes two sounding within a few minutes.
- There are two reset options you can choose from.
- Choose the appropriate option in order to restart the settings on your PlayStation console.
- Allow the process to be completed and then log in to the PlayStation account.
- Install then the No Man’s Sky game, and test it.
12. Don’t Put in Rest Mode (PS4/PS5)
Do not leave the PlayStation console in rest mode, as this could lead to certain issues that result in the game not launching or not being launched. To do so:
- Visit the PS4 or PS5 settings menu > open the Power Saving tab.
- Select Set Time Until PS5 Enter Rest Mode.
- Change the setting to Do Not Put on Rest Mode • Restart on the console for it to take effect of the changes.
13. Contact Hello Games Support
If none of these methods have worked, then be sure you get in touch with Hello Games Helpline to make a request to get further assistance. There is a good chance that support representatives are aware of the problems and will be able to give you solutions (if they have any). If not, you can contact the support representative to forward the issue to developers, so that they can examine the issue thoroughly.
That all about How to Fix No Man’s Sky Multiplayer Not Working on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X/S. For more information and guide about Games check our website’s, Gaming Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.