Fix: Hell Let Loose Black Screen After Startup
The highly-anticipated multiplayer first-person shooter based on WWII that is a first-person game Hell Let Loose has finally released after many years. It features epic battles for 100 players using tanks, infantry artillery, tanks, and much more. In the latest update, many players have experienced the black screen problem Hell Let Loose game on their computer.
According to various reports on the internet the players who are affected claim that they are stuck in the black screen each time they attempt to launch the game. Another issue is that while playing on the black screen, there’s no sound output either. After waiting a few minutes players are required to hit Alt+F4 to exit the screen. There is nothing else. This problem or bug is annoying.
Fix: Hell Let Loose Black Screen After Startup
The odds are good to ensure that Hell let loose’s black screen could appear because of the PC configuration compatibility issue that is causing the game to not work with your system requirements. Additionally the game may be running outdated graphics drivers and corrupted or missing game files, an outdated game version, problems with DirectX overlay app issues, or higher graphics settings, etc. can result in a variety of issues with the black screen when the game starts.
Also Read: Fix: Red Dead Redemption 2 Out of Memory Error
It’s important to look up the system requirements of the game by clicking the link mentioned above to make sure there’s no compatibility issue affecting your system.
1. Disable Full-Screen Optimizations
First, go to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hell Let Loose\Binaries\Win64 directory. If you’ve installed your Steam clients or games on a different drive or location, visit the directory]
- Just right click onto the Heck Let loose .exe file and click the Properties.
- Visit your tab for compatibility tab. Remove on the Allow Fullscreen Optimizations switch.
- Click Apply and then click OK to save the changes.
2. Play this game in the role of an administrator
To ensure that your account is not controlled by the user concerning privileges, make sure that you run the executable file in the administrator mode. It is also recommended to use your Steam client with an admin account on the computer. How to do this:
- Click right-click to open the Hell Loose shortcut file in your computer.
- Then, click Properties and then click for the Compatibility tab.
- Simply click on to the run this application as administrator checkbox to mark it.
- Click Apply and then select the OK button to save the changes.
3. Check Graphics Driver Update
Examine if the driver update for the graphics on your computer is out of date. Sometimes, an outdated GPU driver or corrupted driver may cause problems. This will also assist you in fixing problems with black screens that are related to games or apps. To do so:
- Use the Windows + Windows + keys to launch Quick Link Menu. Press Windows + X keys to open Link Menu. Press Windows + X keys to open the Link menu.
- Then, click the Device Manager from the menu > Make sure you double-click in the area for the Display adapters.
- Click right-click onto the specific graphics card you’re using.
- Then, choose Next, select Update Driver and then select search for drivers automatically.
- When an update becomes made available it will be downloaded by the system. download and install it.
- Once you’ve completed this, restart your computer to make the changes.
4. Update Hell Let Loose
If you haven’t upgraded you Hell Let Loose game for some time, be sure to comply with the following steps in order to check for updates and download the most recent patch (if there is one). For this, follow these steps: (Hell Let Loose Black Screen)
Also Read: Fix: GTA V Unable To Launch Game Error Message On PC
- Launch Steam. Open the Steam client, then go into the the Library > click on “Fall in Love” in to the left side of the screen.
- It will search for the current update. If an update is available, ensure you select update.
- It could take a while for the installation process to complete.. Once it is done then shut down Steam. Steam client.
- Then, restart your computer to make the changes effective and then start the game once more.
5. Check System Resources
If the game loads slowly or is taking too long during a start-up, take a look at the system resources following the launch of The Hell Let Loose game on your computer by following this guideline to see whether the CPU or RAM utilization increases.
- Use your CTRL + Shift + ESC keys to start Task Manager..
- Select the Processes tab. Select the task you wish to end.
- Once you have selected it, click the button to end the task. It is important to follow all the tasks in turn.
- Once you’ve finished, simply restart your computer and you will see the new results immediately.
6. Disable Overlay Applications
According to some of the affected gamers, overlay programs are able to run in the background while you play and can consume system resources that can result in issues during gameplay as well.
Therefore, disabling them prior to starting the game can be beneficial in the event that you’re not using a specific overlay software to chat, take screenshots or recording gameplay sessions. To do so:
- Launch your Steam client and then go there to library.
- Then, right-click on Hell Let Loose > select properties.
- Navigate into The general section. Here Just remove on the Steam Overlay – Enable checkbox.
- Return to Library and then re-open Hell Loose to see if you can tell if the issue with black screens is occurring or not.
7. Check Windows Updates
There is a chance there is a chance your Windows OS build becomes outdated for a period of time. In this case the performance of your game will affect your performance, in addition to instability or bugs. Therefore, it’s best to look the latest Windows updates and then install the most recent version (if there is one). For this, follow these steps:
- Use the Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings. Windows Settings menu.
- Next, select Update and Security and then click on Updates in the Windows Update section.
- If an update is available, choose the update and download it. Then install.
- You’ll have to wait a while until the update is completed.
- Then, restart your computer to take effect the changes right away.
8. Lower in-game Graphics Settings
Try reducing the graphics settings in the menu for the game to determine whether it aids. Turn off V-Sync Shadow effect, Anti-Aliasing, or V-Sync. You can also try at a lower resolution for the game in order to fix problems with black screens. (Hell Let Loose Black Screen)
9. Update DirectX
Sometimes, an out of date DirectX version or even a deficient DirectX could cause a variety of problems with games launching or playing. Try following the instructions below to update it.
Also Read: How to farm wood in Fallout 76
- Visit the Microsoft hyperlink and download DirectX End-User Web Runtime Installer to your personal computer.
- Then, install or update the DirectX version by hand.
- After you have completed this, restart your computer in order to apply the modifications.
10. Press ALT+TAB Key Combo
Affected PC users have stated that when they press the alt + tab shortcut key combination the user can switch between programs running on the PC. Thus, press ALT + TAB to switch between applications before returning to the game that is running to determine if the issue is fixed or not. It will switch the display mode from full-screen mode to windowed mode, and then to full-screen mode, which will resolve the black screen issue.
11. Try Disabling Overlay Apps
Some popular games include an overlay programs that eventually be running in the background, and affect gaming performance, or even launch problems. It is recommended to turn them off to address the issue . Follow the instructions in the following:
- Disable Discord Overlay
- Start your Discord application > click to the gear icon at the lower right.
- Click on overlay Under App Settings > Switch on the Enable overlay in the game.
- Click on the Games tab > Select Hell Let Loose.
- Last but not least, turn off the In-game overlay toggle.
- You must restart your PC in order to update the modifications.
- Disable Xbox Game Bar
- Press the Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings..
- Go to Gaming & Click on Gaming Bar & turn off Record games screen shots, broadcasts, or screenshots by using game Bar option.
- If you’re not able to locate how to access the Game Bar option, just search for it in within the Windows Settings menu.
- Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay
- Start your Nvidia GeForce Experience application > navigate the Settings tab. settings.
- Select the General tab. disable this game overlay option.
- Then, restart the PC to update the settings and start the game again.
Keep in mind that you must remove other overlay applications such as MSI’s Afterburner or Rivatuner, RGB software and any other overlay applications from third parties that are running on the background. (Hell Let Loose Black Screen)
12. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime program on your computer to fix all errors or gaming issues. How to do this:
- Use on the Windows keys on the keyboard to launch to the Windows key to open the Start Menu.
- Search for the words Apps & Features and then click it in the search results.
- Then, search for then the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) within the list.
- Select each program , then click uninstall.
- Check out the official Microsoft site and download the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
- After installation, put it on your system after which you can restart the system to alter the effects.
Also Read: How to Fix Hell Let Loose Crashing on Windows 11, Play Station, or Xbox
13. Verify Game Files and Repair
It is also recommended to check the game’s file and repair them in a way that is automated with Game Client.
- Open up Steam & Go to Library.
- Right-click on the Hell Let Loose game.
- Go to the Properties > Click on the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files…
- The process begins by verifying and scrutinizing all games installed to see if there’s a corrupted or missing file, or if it is not.
- Allow the process to be finished. After that you can close the Steam client and then restart your computer to apply the modifications.
- Re-open Steam and run this Hell Let Loose game again.
This is all you need to know about “How to Fix Hell Let Loose Black Screen After Startup”. For more information and guide, check our website Gaming section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.