Fix: GTA V Unable To Launch Game Error Message On PC
When we think of gaming on computers, the first name that comes to our minds would be GTA V or Grand Theft Auto 5. It’s among the most popular games on planet. GTA V is played in either 3 3rd person or one first person. Players must finish the missions, and when they complete the missions, they receive rewards. But many players encounter issues at times that can cause issues in the game. A recent issue that players are confronted with is GTA V unable to launch the game error.
GTA V can be a thrilling and addictive game because it lets us to play as various characters, and also have exciting missions. GTA V has a large map you can travel by foot or with vehicles of various types (cars and bikes, trucks and so on.) Anything is possible to use. However, all this fun will come at the end of your rope when you encounter numerous launch-related issues for the game. Today we will look at solutions to the problem.
Fix: GTA V Unable To Launch Game Error Message On PC
If you’re playing in this particular game, you may appear to say “Unable to launch game, please verify your game data.”You can play the game using ” Rockstar game launcher”but as with every other application, this one has bugs or other issues. In this article we will offer you five solutions and two more.
Also Read:How to Register as VIP in GTA 5
Method 1 Method 1: Update the game
The first option is to navigate to the settings menu and verify if there’s an update for the launcher. If there’s one, change the game and launcher files accordingly.
Method 2 Clear Additional arguments:
Launch Your Game Launcher then navigate into settings.
Open Manage Games followed by choose GTA V.
Then check the additional remarks or argumentoption.
Method 3: Run game as an Administrator
When the software does not have the required administrator rights this could result in problems. If this happens to you, you could test running Rockstar Games Launcher as an administrator to see if this helps in resolving this GTA V unable to launch game error message on your PC.
For this step, you must open your game launcher, and then look for the icon of the game.
Right click on the icon and then find the ‘Run as Administrator’option.
Then, check whether the game is opening up. If it does, then you’ll need to start the game in this method to prevent any issues in the future.
Also Read: Fix: Sniper Elite 5 Low FPS Drops on PC | Increase Performance
Follow the instructions below.
- The first step is to navigate to the folder where the icon is.
- After that, right click on it.
- Now go to ” Properties”tab.
- Go to the ” Compatibilty”tile and click.
- Then, enable the “Run as Administrator” after which “apply” it
You are now ready to go. If it doesn’t work, the next step can help you.
Method 4: Verify game files
It is recommended that “Unable to launch game, please verify your game data.”this implies that the game’s files may be damaged, and you’ll must fix this issue.
To do the same, follow these steps and you will be able to do it.
- Start Your ” Rockstar Game launcher.”
- On the right-hand side in the Launcher select “Settings”
- Then, you can go through then the My Games installed section to the left, and then select the game you want to check.
- Click the VERIFY INTEGRITY button located in the section titled ” Verify game file integrity.”
- Then, your job is done, let the system rest and complete the rest of your job for you until then, just rest and relax.
- Once it’s over the pop-up message will be displayed telling you that verification has been complete, and you are able to start the program and see whether it’s functioning properly or not.
Method 5: Search for missing files or updates
After you have completed all of the recommended items, there is a chance that certain files are required to run the game.
Here are the steps to follow for the sameprocedure:
- Then, firstly, start the game file
- After opening the file, you will need to open it. Find “redistributables”
- Run your ” Rockstar Game launcher”and choose your preferred language.And you can press Continue.
- Accept all Terms and conditions.
- Choose a folder where you’ve saved the other game files from the game, and press Continue.
- Then it will begin downloading the missing or required files.
- When it’s done, start it up and it will begin loading.
- Once it’s finished, simply allow it to scan your computer before you play it.
In addition to these primary problem-solving methods, here are also some general tips that can assist you in improving your gaming.
Method 6, Clear Background applications
occasionally, your computer and applications from third parties running in the background could cause problems. To prevent this, you must shut down the apps that are not needed within the background.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc hotkey to start task manager by with these keys.
- Select the task you’re not using.
- Then press “End task”
- Like this, you are able to remove all unneeded apps in the background.
Step 7: Disable the entire folder
If none of these solutions work, try to delete your Rockstar Games directories from your computer to see whether the issue is fixed. It is possible that the Rockstar Games folder may include damaged game data which is at the root to the problem. Therefore, you must remove it and verify whether the error is fixed.
Also Read: Where to find the “Do Not Listen” Tape in MADiSON
The folder can most likely be found at C:Users*UserName*Documents. For your own safety take a backup to this Rockstar Games folder before deleting it.
We are now at the end of this article to fix GTA V unable to launch game error message on your PC. Be aware that if you encounter this problem multiple times, it may be due to a poor driver configuration or the hardware setting for playing the game. Check the minimum PC hardware specifications to ensure that your game is running smoothly.
This is all you need to know about “How to Fix GTA V Unable To Launch Game Error Message On PC.” For more information and guide, check our website Gaming section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.