Fix – Google Pixel 6A not Charging or Charging Very Slowly
Is Google Pixel 6A has a Charging Issue: The Pixel A-series Android smartphone has been the best in its class since its launch. The Pixel 6A has some differences. Google is shifting its priorities with the Pixel 6A, while competitors like Samsung are closing in on it. The 6A is no longer as popular, despite its great camera quality and performance at a low price.
This is because many users don’t like the mid-range model. Some users have reported that the Pixel 6A does not charge or charges very slowly. Our team discovered some basic solutions that could resolve the Pixel 6A’s slow charging and not charging. Let’s take a look at these fixes.
Fixing Google Pixel 6A Charging Slowly or Not Charging
We have solutions for the Google Pixel 6A charging slow or not charging problem. All the solutions are listed in this article. Let’s take a look at these fixes:
Fix 1 – Try Charging It Overnight
If you charge your Google Pixel 6A device while it is still charging, it may take longer to charge. Because a few apps on the phone use a lot of power, this can cause the charging process to take longer. Your phone will spend more power when it charges, especially if it is charged multiple times.
To fully charge your battery, you should leave it overnight. You should then check to see if the charging problem has been resolved. This will let you know if your phone is having any issues with its charger. This will reveal the problem.
Fix 2 – Make sure you have the adapter
Did you test if your Pixel 6A charging adapter was working? The charging adapter might not be working properly and your Google Pixel 6A will not charge or charge slowly. We recommend that you check the adapter first and then, if necessary, replace it.
Fix 3 – Check the Cable
We have seen this problem in many cases where charging cables are damaged. You must ensure that the USB cable you use to charge your Google Pixel 6A is in good condition. You should replace it if this happens.
Fix 4 – Calibrate Your Google Pixel 6A Battery
Calibrating your Pixel 6A is one solution to the battery problem. However, you cannot proceed if the phone has any remaining battery life. To calibrate a battery, it must be completely drained. This is a great solution for a sudden need but can have side effects.
- The battery of your Google Pixel 6 Pro can be completely depleted. For this to happen, make sure the phone is not used beyond the time it switches off.
- Turn it on and off automatically.
- Charge your mobile until it reaches 100 percent. The indicator will show you how much of your battery is charged while charging.
- Turn off your Pixel 6A smartphone, then turn it on again.
- Continue using your phone until the battery is dead.
- To restore its full potential, you should charge it at 100%.
- Switch on your phone and remove the charger. The battery is now calibrated.
Fix 5: Soft Reset Your Phone
If your Google Pixel 6A is experiencing bugs or glitches, a soft reset may allow it to charge faster. This solution can be used if your Google Pixel 6A has still some battery life.
- Press and hold the Power Button on your phone.
- Tap Power Off to close the screen.
- Turn off the device and wait for about 30 seconds before turning it on again.
- Connect the charger to your mobile and allow it to charge for a few minutes.
After that, you should check if the battery is taking too long to charge fully.
Also Read other solution related to JBL Flip No Sound At All, How To Fix?
Fix 6: Hard Reset Your Pixel 6A
You can reset your Pixel 6A if you still have the problem of the Pixel 6A not charging, or charging very slowly. This is the only way to fix it. Let’s now see how it can be done.
- Turn off your mobile.
- For a few seconds, hold down both the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. Your device will display a screen.
- Use the Volume keys to navigate to Recovery mode.
- Click on the Power key to select it.
- Once you see the Android Robot image, press the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Click the Power key again after you have moved to Wipe data/factory set with the Volume key.
- Select Factory data to reset, then click Reboot system.
This is how to fix Google Pixel 6A charging problems. We hope you found this guide helpful. For more information, please comment below. For more information and guide check our website’s, Support Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.