Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G SM-A536B, A536E
In the below tutorial we will show you through how to Download & install the TWRP Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G A536E, SM-A536B. The TWRP Recovery is likely to be the most popular and widely used custom recovery that we have. If you are used to flashing and rooting custom ROMs, etc. you should are aware of the meaning of TWRP Recovery is. For those who aren’t users, TWRP Recovery lets users install custom ROMs/mods, create an entire backup of their phone and gain root access to their phone by using Magisk Manager.
But, you’re required to have access to TWRP prior to being able to go ahead with rooting your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. To flash TWRP recovery images TWRP Recovery image it is essential to follow the steps carefully to avoid mistakes. If you have the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G and you are seeking ways to install and download TWRP Recovery onto your phone and you’re on the right track like in this article and we’ll walk you through about how to install and download TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G and ultimately root the phone using Magisk. With that said, let’s get straight to the content:
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Device Overview:
Its Samsung Galaxy A53 5G features the 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel with 120 Hz of refresh rate. It’s an FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio that is 20:9. The maximum brightness of the display is 800 nits. In the back there is the Exynos 1280 based using a manufacturing process of 5nm. It’s an Octa-core processor that has two Cortex-A78 cores running at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores running at 2.0 GHz. To handle graphics-intensive tasks, there is the Mali-G68.
Also Read: JBL Flip No Sound At All, How To Fix?
For optics the quad-camera setup in the rear, and a single camera on the front. The quad-camera configuration includes an f/1.8 lens, a 64MP primary camera to an f/1.8 lens as well as a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor that is paired to an f/2.2 lens as well as a 5MP macro camera that is paired to an f/2.4 lens as well as an 5MP depth sensor that is paired to an f/2.4 lens. The front camera, which is a single camera is a 32MP camera paired to the f/2.2 lens. Both the rear camera and the front camera configuration can shoot videos in 4K at 30 frames per second.
The phone comes with five storage options 128GB internal storage plus 4GB RAM 128GB internal storage with 6GB RAM 128GB internal storage with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage plus sixGB RAM. There’s also a 256GB of internal storage plus 8GB RAM. For communications the phone comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC as well as USB Type-C 2.0. In terms of sensors, we have the underdisplay fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope and barometer, and compass. It is powered by an mAh battery that can be recharged quickly by using a 25W charge adapter. The phone is available in four different colors: Black, White, Blue and Peach.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP Recovery is a valuable and well-known custom recovery that is open-source software. The interface that is touch-screen enabled allows users to flash third party firmware and backup your data or system unlike ever before. For Android customisation enthusiasts or developers who want to customize their recovery, a custom recovery is an essential tool or application.
In addition you can install kernel modules, root, unroot, and take Nandroid backups and more. In addition, you can erase partitions on your system, internal storage cache, data vendors, etc. extremely quickly.
Also Read: Fix: Beats Studio 3 Not Turning On
Advantages of TWRP Recovery
- Partition backups can be saved in the TAR format or raw image format
- Backups can be restored from external storage, internal SD storage or OTG devices.
- Install Custom Firmware
- Flashable Zips can be installed and images are created.
- Partition wiping
- Delete System, Cache, Vendor, Partition, User Data, etc
- Installation Root, or Unroot using flashing Zips
- Access to terminals
- ADB Root Shell
- Theme Support
- Support for encryption is possible, based on the device
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A53 5G SM-A536B, A536E
Then, before we proceed to install the TWRP recovery on our Samsung Galaxy A53 5G SM-536B or A536E, let’s create a list of the pre-requisites that must be met for unlocking it.
Charge your phone
It is essential to ensure you have your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G has been fully charged up to 60% prior to installing TWRP recovery in order to avoid problems with boot loops while unlocking.
Make a backup of your entire data
Prior to rooting one of the primary items you should perform to you phone is to make complete backups from your phone. To do this, follow the steps below: here:
- How to backup your data using Android devices. Android device
Activate Developer Options
To enable Developer Option on your device, follow these steps: Developer Optionson the device you are using, go through these steps:
Also Read: Fix: Beats Studio 3 Mic Not Working Problem
- Click on your settings menu on your Android device.
- Scroll down, then click on about.
- You must now go to Software Information >> More.
- Click on the Build Number 7 times until you receive an announcement ” You are now a developer”.
It is also necessary to enable USB Debugging as well as the OEM unlocking option in the menu Developer Options. To do this:
- Go to Developer Options, and switch on to enable the USB Debugging option, as well as select the OEM Unlock option.
Install ODIN tool
It is necessary to install the most recent version of the Odin software on your PC. For this, go to the link below:
- Download ODIN Tool
Unlock the bootloader
In order to install TWRP Recovery you have to initially unlock the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G..
Before beginning the unlocking of the bootloader I strongly suggest that to create a backup copy of your device’s storage and every file saved within your devices. The unlocking of the bootloader wipes all data from your device. It is also recommended to follow the instructions in this article with care to prevent permanent damage to your device. If something goes wrong, the creator or GetDroidTips is not accountable for the issue.
Download Samsung USB Drivers
Follow this link to download the right Samsung USB driver to Windows or Mac.
Download TWRP Recovery
Here you can find the most recent TWRP recovery available for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
|File Size:||38 MB|
|Device Name:||Samsung Galaxy A53 5G|
|Model Number||SM-A536B, A536E|
Instructions to Install TWRP
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G:
Also Read: Fix: JBL PartyBox Won’t Turn On Issue
- After you have downloaded after downloading, turn your device back into download mode.
- Flash the vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in the USERDATA slot and click start.
- Now , the device will go into recovery mode and prompt you to wipe your data.
- Wipe the data, then reboot to download mode
- Open Odin Add your TWRP Tar file into the AP slot, then click to begin flashing.
- Once you’ve finished, you can restart your computer to recover using the recovery key combination (Vol Up + Power button and the USB cable).
- In the TWRP Recovery Menu, disable encryption
- Go to Advanced > Terminal. then type: multidisabler.
- When the device’s vendor is complaining of empty space within the gadget, it will try to reduce the size of the vendor. It will then ask you to start multidisabler again!.
- Use the the multidisabler again and you’ll be able to see that it is finished. when done.
- Return the Wipe menu, then Format Data and Type “yes”.
Follow Our Tutorial
- After the device has was booted to TWRP recovery mode, then you will need to unlock the data partition. For this, you need to go to the Wipe menu, then Format Data, and follow the instructions on screen.
- Reboot to the recovery mode.
- Then, flash your Samsung multidisabler ZIP after which flash then the DM verity force disabler (To get around some issues, such as the Reboot issue)
- That’s it. Reboot the system. Enjoy!
Root Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Using Magisk
- Then you must Install Magisk Manager APK on your phone. Magisk Manager APK on your phone.
- Put it into the internal memory of your device.
- After that, head to the recovery mode with the Power and Volume up button together.
- You must have made backups from the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- In TWRP Choose Install and browse for Magisk.zip and then click on the file.
- Click to Install and then flash it.
- Restart your device.
That all about How to Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G SM-A536B, A536E. For more information and guide check our website’s, Support Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.