Download Google Camera for Realme GT 2 | GCam APK
Realme GT 2 was launched in India it comes with 120Hz AMOLED displays and triple rear cameras as well as an Paper Tech Master Design. It’s driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC along it comes with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
In this tutorial we’ll be sharing the most recent version of Google Camera for the Realme GT 2 with you. Google camera happens to be the standard camera app that comes in the Google Pixel device. The camera comes with the latest HDR+ technology, which improves image quality, especially on phones that are mid- and low-end. The app also has features like the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photographs and panoramas, as well as lens blur 60fps video, slow-motion and more.
Also Read: Download OnePlus 10R 5G Live Wallpapers
If you’re a person who would like to install Google Camera on your Realme GT 2 This guide is ideal for you. Thanks to a few talented and hardworking developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re working to bring portable GCam APK files to most of the gadgets available. It’s official that the Google Camera port is now available for Realme GT 2 devices.
Download Available Google Camera Port for Realme GT 2
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam from Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
How to install Google Camera for Realme GT 2
Google Camera Google Camera APK file installation process is just as easy similar to installing any other third-party APK file. It is not necessary the device to be rooted to do this.
- Then download GCam APK file from the download link above, and then tap on it.
- Check you have you have the unknown sources option is turned on in your device. To enable it visit the device’s settings Menu & Privacy and Security & Enable it. Skip the installationprocess, If you already enabled.
- It will start the installer for the package and then click on the Install button.After the installation is completed then you can open it and start using it.
However, if the camera app isn’t working make sure you activate the Camera2api using build.prop (Not for all devices)
I hope that this guide can help you tremendously and that you’ve completed the installation of Google Camera ported app on your Realme GT 2 handset. If you encounter any issues please note it down in the comments section below.
That all about the “How to Download Google Camera for Realme GT 2”. We’re sure this guide has been beneficial to you. For additional queries, you can comment below. For more information and guide check our website Mytechgallery.com . Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.