How to create and make polls on Snapchat
Create and Make polls on Snapchat: Creating a Snapchat polls is an easy way to hear your audience on Snapchat. Polls can help to get feedback that you want on your Snapchat account if you are really interested in using Snapchat to know the opinion of others via polls. So, In this post, we guide you How to create and make polls on Snapchat.
How to Make/Create Your Poll on Snapchat
- First you have to launch Snapchat’s camera interface and click a picture or pick one from your camera roll. Click on to the “Stickers” icon from the right side pane when the story preview appears.
- When your stickers panel appear, select the new “Poll” option on the top menu.
- After that you can add your question in the poll’s textbox, by saying, “Ask a question”. Just like a Instagram polls, the replies here are focused on emojis, and you can choose emojis as poll responses. You get two thumbs emojis that are thumbs up and thumbs down as the poll options by default.
- To change the emojis in the Snapchat poll responses on Snapchat, click on the emoji then wait for the emoji panel to show up. Here, you can choose any available emojis as per your preference.
- After selecting the right emojis, tap on the “Story” button at the bottom left corner on your screen to add the poll to your Snapchat story. And that’s ithere you know how to run and make a poll on Snapchat.
Check the Poll Votes and Share Results to Snapchat
Once you have created and share a poll on your Snapchat story, you can check the poll results from your Snapchat profile page. Here is how it works: Create and make polls on Snapchat
- First, tap the Bitmoji (or profile) icon at the top-left corner and then press the story preview under “My Stories” section.
- After that, click on the three-dots menu icon at the top right corner of the screen and then click on your poll question under the “Poll” section.
- Here, you can now see the poll’s results. Also, if you want, you can choose to share the results on your Snapchat story. For that, press the “Send Results” button and click “Send” from the story preview UI.
- And last, choose “My Story” and tap on the “Send” button at the bottom-right corner. As you can see below, the poll results will now appear as a new Snapchat story, and others will be able to view it. And you can also choose to share it with a select group of friends if you make a personal story on Snapchat.
Note: If you find any wrong information in specs and price, kindly inform us in the comment box.