Can You Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck?
Here is a guide How you can Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck…
Diablo Immortal Diablo Immortal is now available. Fans of the game the across the globe can now participate in demon-slaying with mobile devices or computers. But what if you’d like to be a part ofthe inhabitants of Hell using something differentthan the platforms that are officially recognized? Maybe you’d prefer to play something that’s more on the … new side?
Steam Deck only just launched in February, yet it’s becoming an very popular handheld gaming option. It’s possible that certain Diablo Immortal players are curious about whether the game works with this latest device due to various reasons.
Also Read: How to Level Up Fast in Diablo Immortal
Perhaps they’d like to carry the game with them on the go however their phone’s screen isn’t big enough? If that’s the case, no worries: here’s how to enable Diablo Immortal running on Steam Deck.
How to Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck
There are two different however, identical ways to make Diablo Immortal running on Steam Deck. One of them involves downloading Battle.net to your device and the other is to run the game using an application similar to Bluestacks. In both cases the procedure is extremelysimilar.
Playing Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck via Battle.net
- Switch your Steam Deck on. When you launch Steam and select an option that says SWITCH to DESKTOP then you’ll be able to utilize your browser on the internet to download Battle.net just like you would on your PC.
- When the launcher has completed installing, go back to Steam and include the installer in your Steam library. It will be added as non-steam-based game. The game will ask you to find Battle.net executable file. Battle.net executable files. Do that.
- Right-click on the Battle.net installer and choose the PROPERTIES tab. Look for the COMPATIBILITYtab Make sure that the option “Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool” is selected.
- This is when you’ll be in a position to launch Battle.net in the Steam Deck. Download Diablo Immortal from the app and play the demon’s wrath on an slightlybigger screen.
Playing Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck via Bluestacks
- Switch your Steam Deck on. When you launch Steam and then choose an option that says SWITCH to DESKTOP then you’ll be able use your browser on the internet to download Bluestacks just like you would on a PC.
- When the launcher is installed you can return to Steam and include the installer in the library in the form of a game that is not Steam-based. The program will ask you to find Bluestacks executable file. Bluestacks executable executable. Do this.
- Right-click on the Bluestacks installer and then select Properties. Find the COMPATIBILITYtab and make sure that the option to “Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool” is selected.
- You should then be capable of launching Bluestacks onto the Steam Deck. Install Diablo Immortal through the Google Play Store in Bluestacks and play the demon killing on an slightlybigger screen.
Also Read: How long does Diablo Immortal take to beat?
This is all you need to know about Can You Play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck?. For more information and guide check our website, Diablo Immortal Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.