All Armor Bonuses in Elden Ring, Explained
There are a variety of armor sets available to pick from within Elden Ring. Certain armors will be more beneficial than others, based on the type of build you want to play with. You should consider the weight, defenses, as well as the benefits when wearing specific pieces. Some armors may not have specific bonuses, however, you don’t have to wear the entire set to reap the full benefits , if they have. The following guide we’ll try review all the bonuses to armor within Elden Ring.
All armor bonuses included in Elden Ring
There are more than 100 different armor sets for you to pick from in you Elden Ring playthrough. You can decide to wear a complete set of armor, however not all pieces of armor come with an added benefit to wear. However, certain pieces of armor offer unique advantages, providing you with another incentive to go out of your way to put on it. Below we have also mentioned the Ability of Armor and Advantages of armor in Elden Ring.
- Alberich: Provide an increase to the most baffling Sorceries with offering a bonus of 5% per item, minus the leg set
- Albinauric Mask: It increases Arcane power by four.
- Azur’s Glintstone The helmet enhances your chances of getting Comet Azur, Glintstone Cometshard and Comet spells
- Battlemage: Haima Glintstone Crown increases Strength and Intelligence by 2 and provides the ability to reduce FP by 10%.
- Black Knight: The chest piece blocks out the sound of the wearer’s step.
- Briar: You’ll cause damage to enemies when you bump into them. The damage will be increased with each piece of armor worn
- Commoner Chest Piece: It can increase your Faith by one
- Consort Max: The maximum will increase your dexterity by one
- Crucible Axe: Each item in the set boosts your damage by Aspect Of Crucible mantras by 3.5 percent, giving you an overall increase of 15% when you wear the entire set.
- Crucible Tree The Crucible Tree set boosts your damage by The Aspect Crucible mantras by 3.5 percent to a total of 15% when wearing the entire set.
- Duelist: It is believed that the helmet draws opponents to the area of the wearer It could be similar to Shabriri’s Woe Talisman
- Crown of Errant Sorcerer boosts the wearer’s endurance and intelligence by 2. This is at the disadvantage of 10% FP
- Godskin Noble This armor boosts the damaging power dealt by Noble Presence incantation by 20%6
- Mask of Gold: This mask enhances Golden Order incantations by 10 percent
- Haligtree the Foot Soldier. The Helmet boosts the faith of yours by one
- Haligtree Knight Helmet: It increases your faith by two
- Haligtree Soldier The helmet boosts the faith of yours by one
- House Marais The mask boosts the power of your Arcane by one
- Mask of the Lazurli Sorcerer boosts your Dexterity and Intelligence by three, however it reduces your health to 18%.
- Lusat: The Crown increases the effect of curses Stars of Ruin by 15 percent as well as Star Shower along with Glintstone Stars by 10%.
- Noble: A hood boosts the mind of one
- Omen: Each piece of armor enhances the damage from Omen Bairn and Omen Bairn and Regal Omen Bairn by 55%
- Omenkiller: The helmet boosts the strength by two
- Your Preceptor’s Big Hat increases your Mind by 3 and lowers your Stamina by 9%.
- The Queen of the Full Moon: The helmet enhances your Intelligence by three
- The chest piece will boost the speed of your jumps.
- Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Mask: This mask boosts your Intelligence by 3 points, the stamina of your entire body is reduced by 9%.
- The Rotten Duelist the Rotten Duelist Helmet lures enemies to their locations like The Shabriri’s Woe Talisman
- Royal Remains: Your headgear provides you with health regeneration However, this is only available until you’re below 15% maximum health.
- Ruler’s Mask boosts your faith by one
- Shaman: The headgear increases the power of attack for Ancestral Head of an Infant by 20 percent
- Snow Witch Hat: The snow witch enhances the effectiveness of Cold sorceries by 10 percent
- Spellblade This armor is made of this armor will increase the weapon’s damage by around 22%
- “War Surgeon”: This Helmet enhances the wearer’s ability to attack by 10 percent for 20 seconds after blood loss occurs to an adversary
- White Reed: The helmet improves your dexterity by three, reducing your concentration by 44.
This is all you need to know about How to Find All armor bonuses in Elden Ring, explained. For more information and guide about Elden Ring check our website, Elden Ring Section. Make sure don’t forget to like or follows us on our Twitter, Facebook page, and Instagram accounts.